[Original Character] Nahuel (The Ultimate Male Tournament. 2)

Cobee

Finally I can release this character.
In the video can see the gameplay that has heretofore. In the near future i put little actualizations  like more intros, winposes and compatibility with anothers characters in which i'm working.

Nahuel is part of a full game project (The Ultimate Male Tournament. 2) and my webcomics (Unfortunately this in Spanish)

1506856_882035128481416_6726745658385221

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

update 1:

a new palette alternate

It looks like this

10687114_10203769366409439_5247271477044

Awesome Cobee I'm going to test him out now. I'll leave some feedback for him Later. :goodmood:

Oh by the way considering you are an MFFA member: you need to post your releases Here: http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/forum/33-releases/

This should give people more attention to your character. ;-)

thanks dude! i look forward to your feedback and i will post in this your link :D

thanks you very much!

Im moving it :)

I hope you like it ;)

Felicidades! DLing!

(BTW i'm in the credits of this char XD)

Greetings!

jajajaj sipo man, obviamnete tenias que salir en los creditos ;)

well so far the only thing is his hit sparks. some are dark while others are light. maybe you could use some blood sparks form samurai showdown or MK. Other than that maybe give him some counter hits or an alpha counter. Solid release so far.

• 2 weeks later...

well so far the only thing is his hit sparks. some are dark while others are light. maybe you could use some blood sparks form samurai showdown or MK. Other than that maybe give him some counter hits or an alpha counter. Solid release so far.

thanks for comment, i will check hit spark and maybe in future ad blood spark thanks for recomendation

about alpha counter, i didn't put this because Nahuel can parry and maybe if he has alphacouter, parry won't be used.... but I will meditate on this

Awesome sauce downloaded

thanks ofr the support man!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

well, as I said in Nahuel WIP topic i want to share another colour palette and this is the link

It looks like this

10687114_10203769366409439_5247271477044

• 2 weeks later...

That is a really cool work Cobee, I hope you don't give up of your project.

I really want to see The Ultimate Male Tournament. 2 done! I'm subscribing in your YouTube channel to receive all the news about your project and giving you a "Like".

thanks a lot for te support man! i try to released to Calquin before christmas  for begin a new char early :p (Nahuel new a update too)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...