Asagi By Stupa Updated By ? 11/22/11

Phantom Blood

OH SHIT WHAT i gotta see whats changed other than better sprites. edit : ok so i tried her out other than hi-res sprites she has a few new moves that were not there originally like the ability to call Pram for an assist super, and she makes use of some of the vehicles from makai kingdom, I approve of this edit majorly they didn't change stupas code or anything they just made the sprites hi-res and added some more moves love it. I reccomend it for disgaea fans replace your old asagi with this one. my only gripe is not with the character itself its the download I keep getting an unfinished volume ect error with it when i try to extract from the zip idk why this is but i believe its whats causing the clone to appear with asagi. this is the error message it still downloads but theres issues with it like its not finishing. File fails CRC check: "C:Documents and SettingsJayDesktopasagi‘åƒ|ƒgƒŒ" Error creating dir: "C:Documents and SettingsJayDesktopasagi‘åƒ|ƒgƒŒ" Error opening file: "C:Documents and SettingsJayDesktopasagi‘åƒ|ƒgƒŒ001.bmp" Error creating dir: "C:Documents and SettingsJayDesktopasagi‘åƒ|ƒgƒŒ" Error opening file: "C:Documents and SettingsJayDesktopasagi‘åƒ|ƒgƒŒ002.bmp" Error creating dir: "C:Documents and SettingsJayDesktopasagi‘åƒ|ƒgƒŒ" Error opening file: "C:Documents and SettingsJayDesktopasagi‘åƒ|ƒgƒŒ003.bmp" Error creating dir: "C:Documents and SettingsJayDesktopasagi‘åƒ|ƒgƒŒ" Error opening file: "C:Documents and SettingsJayDesktopasagi‘åƒ|ƒgƒŒ004.bmp" Error creating dir: "C:Documents and SettingsJayDesktopasagi‘åƒ|ƒgƒŒ" Error opening file: "C:Documents and SettingsJayDesktopasagi‘åƒ|ƒgƒŒ005.bmp" Error creating dir: "C:Documents and SettingsJayDesktopasagi‘åƒ|ƒgƒŒ" Error opening file: "C:Documents and SettingsJayDesktopasagi‘åƒ|ƒgƒŒ006.bmp" Error creating dir: "C:Documents and SettingsJayDesktopasagi‘åƒ|ƒgƒŒ" Error opening file: "C:Documents and SettingsJayDesktopasagi‘åƒ|ƒgƒŒ007.bmp" Error creating dir: "C:Documents and SettingsJayDesktopasagi‘åƒ|ƒgƒŒ" Error opening file: "C:Documents and SettingsJayDesktopasagi‘åƒ|ƒgƒŒ008.bmp" Error creating dir: "C:Documents and SettingsJayDesktopasagi‘åƒ|ƒgƒŒ" Error opening file: "C:Documents and SettingsJayDesktopasagi‘åƒ|ƒgƒŒThumbs.db" Error creating dir: "C:Documents and SettingsJayDesktopasagi‘åƒ|ƒgƒŒ" Error opening file: "C:Documents and SettingsJayDesktopasagi‘åƒ|ƒgƒŒ‚ê‚Ç‚ß.txt"

• 2 weeks later...