Pac-Man NOW LIVE! Fygar UPDATED!

RoySquadRocks

Pac-Man Hungers for Battle!

Introducing...

Pac-Man

from the Pac-Man series!

395VTQp.gif

Pac-Man is a popular video game mascot in the most famous arcade game created by Namco in 1980. His ability is to gobble up pac-dots while avoiding harmful ghosts, but he can chomp them down after he ate a power pellet.

This character has 3 versions. Easy, Normal, and Strong (1.0 Only). Look at the AI Options of my character from the chars folder.

Fygar has been UPDATED!

What's in this update:

Fygar

-Removed Envcolor for Xevious hyper

-Added Easy A.I

-Updated Victory Screen

Download Pac-Man in honor of the release of Super Smash Bros for 3DS!

https://onedrive.live.com/#cid=CC8ACE125B3A87ED&id=CC8ACE125B3A87ED%21130

Next character is going to be Madotsuki!

Awesome character! I really like the gameplay style you use, and his moveset is rather funny. But, what games do the "Well done, pupil one!", "Break Time", and the secondary music for the ghost winposes come from? Also, I'm a bit surprised Ms. Pac Man or Pac-Jr didn't get mentioned anywhere, as far as I could see...

Awesome character! I really like the gameplay style you use, and his moveset is rather funny. But, what games do the "Well done, pupil one!", "Break Time", and the secondary music for the ghost winposes come from? Also, I'm a bit surprised Ms. Pac Man or Pac-Jr didn't get mentioned anywhere, as far as I could see...

"Well done, pupil one!" is based on Professor Pac-Man, Break Time from Pac-Land, and the second music for the ghost winpose is from Super Pac-Man.