Syo Flames Official Released!

ShiniGami NoMeresu

[Preview]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDNTEZYF0Zg&list=UUf4pYGB11qWjYMAp21SGv4Q

[Comment]

Today I am releasing Clayton Dragon's Character "Syo Flames"
As many knows and the detail preview about character is in video of course.
I am releasing this character by his permission ^_^

Please Enjoy!

[Download]

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1zllx2lmzmhqjvs/Syo-Flames-Clayton_Dragon.rar

It's pretty cool that Clayton managed to turn a character that has always been used as a striker (therefore having a limited number of attacks) into such a full-fledged and impressive character like this in which obviously a lot of work has been put.

It's pretty cool that Clayton managed to turn a character that has always been used as a striker (therefore having a limited number of attacks) into such a full-fledged and impressive character like this in which obviously a lot of work has been put.

Syo Kirishima (the original striker) was made YEARS ago by Ahuron.

This is a edit of that character (not literally editing Ahurons) but with flame moves.

so what's that?

M_M.png

Go to your folder settings, and click on the button to VIEW HIDDEN FILES, then they will appear.

so what's that?

M_M.png

Oh i didn't realize that sorry my bad. Kuaizip compressed more than others and if you are registered than even more

anyway added a new link with normal winrar compressed file

Go to your folder settings, and click on the button to VIEW HIDDEN FILES, then they will appear.

its a Kuaizip program compressed file. only can be extracted through it. hidden files aren't hidden when you open them through winrar. they are shown. like i said above. its a kuaizip compressed file.

This is awesome!!. I waited for this two years!! Big thanks for this new and release Addi)).

Your Welcome Brother. He asked me to release it so i released it ..am i not :awesome  ?

Cheap?

Not very much but. if you are comparing it with basic style characters then it is cheap.

This is impressive. Who would of thought a striker can turn into a character and do it really well.

+1

Indeed it is. :heeee:

Can someone compress it in a normal way and upload it? 'Cause I'm not gonna download a software just for this character.

Already done the moment i read Dio's comment. better check my previous comment :idontknowwhatthisone:

This is pretty awesome!! Thanks :)

Your Welcome Dear :)

Is Clayton still active? (Haven't talked to him in ages and want to ask some stuff).

Cool to see this in public hands.

Yes he is but occasionally or i should say rarely! [i can pass on your message to him if you want me to^_^ ]