Ken Masters -ReHyped- for Win MUGEN & 1.+

dura7ll3ur

Master Ken by Ex-Inferis is the source. The author added some original moves. I just had to continue his work. MVC styled gameplay based on my ToSix project. And a bunch of new specials and hypers based on :
Infinite's Gouken, Jun's Ogre, Oscar12345 & 119way's Shingo, Mgmurrow's ShinGouki,
Kong's Thanos, Hannibal/Kal-Elvis's Superman, Cngsoft's Victor...
+ Some new (franken)sprites and animations.

Check readme.txt for a full command list.

Screens :
mugen011.png

mugen013.png
mugen020.png
mugen023.png
mugen008.png
mugen027.png

Preview video :

Download : http://www.duracelleur.com/mugen
shotospidey.gif

(Copied from Guild) Some feedback:

- Cobra Beam misses most characters at close range:
BmjNuD7.png
The arm itself should be able to hit the opponent, pushing them into the beam.

- ShinRyaku, Suicide Punch, Infinity Gauntlet and Shoto Spider hypers dont have any blue hitboxes on startup unlike all the other hypers.

- PhobosBeams hyper earns power back on hit.

- Ken's Parry isn't included in his movelist.

- When landing these chaining combos

[li]S.LP > S.MP > C.HP[/li]
[li]S.LK > S.MK > C.HP[/li]
[li]C.LP > C.MP > C.HP[/li]
[li]C.LK > C.MK > C.HP[/li]
the third hit (C.HP) isn't able to hit most characters mid-screen and even in the corner:
mVXuz0t.png
Pushback needs to be slightly adjusted.

- All normals have infinite priority.

- Hyaki Goujin (Falling Kick)'s sprites need a bit of editing around the shoulders:
NA3IIgl.png

- All projectiles (except Hyper AirHadooken's) have no blue hitboxes and thus can't be hit by other projectiles.

- Ken could be a little bit faster.

My Opinion:  I like this char. Ken's new additions are cool and he plays quite nicely and as such, he has earned as permanent spot in my roster. You've done a great job with him and I hope he recieves futher updates.

Updated 14.09.30 :

- Cobra Beam misses most characters at close range. The arm itself should be able to hit the opponent, pushing them into the beam. FIXED
- ShinRyaku, Suicide Punch, Infinity Gauntlet and Shoto Spider hypers dont have any blue hitboxes on startup unlike all the other hypers. FIXED
- When landing these chaining combos the third hit (C.HP) isn't able to hit most characters mid-screen and even in the corner FIXED
- Hyaki Goujin (Falling Kick)'s sprites need a bit of editing around the shoulders  FIXED
- All projectiles (except Hyper AirHadooken's) have no blue hitboxes and thus can't be hit by other projectiles. FIXED
- The Franken Punch doesn't take any super bar FIXED

Thanks Duralminn and Celest for your words!
++

One of my favorite Kens now. But, is this a edit of Master Ken? Because, his melee speed and get up speed could be picked up a bit, consedring it's Ken. Also, just like in Master Ken, his Shoryu-Reppa, Shn Ryu Ken Reppai Jinrai Shou, and Suicide Punch can't be blocked. I also had a glitch happen during Shoto Spidey when the intial hit landed, but the rest of the attack didn't, but it might've been character hit boxes. Also, what attacks comes from Superman and Shingo?