Kulaxiii By P-Tan Updated 11/04/11

Phantom Blood

please God no, i thought the akuma/Ryu/Ken clone thing would never die, but it pretty much as, not another round of this, damn i get tired of clones, there are so many Great characters from Great games That have never even seen a WIP topic, but u can DL the Hell out of some Shoto Clones,Len clones & Kula Clones

but its not a clone its a real kula so im happy u guys say it as if its another regular Kula but its not! its XIII style jus like Vice. it kinda hurts me to see how ppl react to SNK or others jus cuz theyre not brand-new chars >_< but wateva even clones, i happen to like some of these clones cuz some are gud (like Flamme, Fliz, and Lyzer) and the creators really put forth the effort into making them...clone or not and i appreciate dat cuz they really dnt have to so im grateful

Well I don't see what the problem is with another Kula, IMO the clones are out of control lol but well...this Kula i'm fine with since it's based off the KOFXIII sprites; anyway hasn't there been more Ryu's (or shotos for that matter) than Kula's (and K'Dash's) ?

There are the good clones and there are the bad ones, The problem is there are some that are completely non-original. For example, see those Len clones: there is a Haku-Len which got BlazBlue's Hakumen moveset, voices and is pretty much awesome. The first release she was only a recolor, but now she got a ponytail, voices and everything. The same author did Hako=Len, a Len with a box for the head and some unique moves (sometimes called "Minecraft Len" lol). But for every good one there's 4 bad. And don't let me start taking about the KFM!

The guys from tSR already got the sheets for KoFXIII but they are going to hold it until the official home console release (November 22) so expect lots of new KoF characters coming up