[MUGEN stage] A Broken Classroom

Werewood

[MUGEN stage] A Broken Classroom:

A_Broken_Classroom_in_MUGEN.png?psid=1

I seldom make MUGEN stages except when in bundle with some MUGEN characters (i.e. my ).
I found this "A Broken Classroom" interesting and very simple to make so I gave it a try.  Yet, my MUGEN stage making skill is suck-ier than my MUGEN character making skill, so please forgive me if I did terribly bad/wrong to this "A Broken Classroom" MUGEN stage. sweating-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

- Animation:  a little bit :p
- Super jump:  yes
- BGM:  yes

If you want to compare this MUGEN stage with the source game stage, then please open this spoiler:

A_Broken_Classroom_in_source_game.png?ps

Please download from my OneDrive:  https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E&id=7DB65F02B0BBD12E!664

I mean like how did you even get the game to work? Or get it for that matter.

Hmmmmmm........my PC Windows' system locale is always set to be Japanese since I had to do it for my  Ougon Musou Kyoku/Cross game.  So I guess this is the reason why I am able to get most Japanese games to work on my PC Windows........not sure though...

What game does this come from? I sorta want to try it... Anyway, it looks a little bit more... shrunken from the original game.

This source fighting game:

>> shrunken

I don't know may be due to the localcord thingy................your fix suggestion please?

>> We were just planning to do this stage but kinda scrapped it because lack of example on how it works lol.

>> Kudos to you Borewood.

I am just a baby when it comes to MUGEN stage making.  embarrassed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129

You and your team have made so many cool MUGEN stages so Kudos x 2 to you and your team too!  congrats-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862