The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

Does the Fifth Star Coven ring any bells? You told Marisa with such ease, I wouldn't have thought you could forget so quickly. *starts to walk away, but stops.*

Just to be clear, I'm interested in whatever your planning Lacus. So, if you are hiding something from me, then that's one thing we have in common: deceit. *reveals her true form*

oe_regin.gif

Regin Veugleschaft, at your service. Perhaps we can work together in the future.

devious2_grin.png

"You should probably never say those words again...."

Lacus Locks eyes with Regin.

vis080.jpg

"Cats might get your tongue."

With those words Regin suddenly gets a piercing headache.

"Now I must go you've made me terribly late"

Lacus leaves in a hurry with her bags, racing down the street and into an alley.

[C] PART TWO [/C]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QXpDEyPykI

ssf4-er5.jpg

MISOOOOOGIII!!!!

*LightFlare leaps in the air to finish Potemkin*

potemkin-f.jpg

FOOLISH LITTLE MAN...

*Potemkin suddenly leeps into the air*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rsCpF59RS0

*LightFlare's body is almost crushed by the massive giant*

ryu-sfa3-turn.JPG Uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!

potemkin1.jpg

YOU ARE A SKILLED WARRIOR...BUT YOU SIMPLY LACK THE POWER TO DEFEAT ME. YOUR STRONG WILL CAN ONLY LEAD TO YOUR DESTRUCTION. NOW...FACE YOUR DEFEAT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F10d69tLpZs

*POTEMKIN ATTACKS LIGHTFLARE RELENTLESSLY*

ryu-sfxt-ending.png

(If I don't stay down...he may very well kill me. But I can't....I can't quit. Not now...not ever)

LightFlare is backed into a corner. With nowhere to go, he feels his body will fail him. His resolve pushed to it's limits, he considers tapping the ground. But he remembers...that as long as he has breath he can still fight.

potemkin-animestyle_small.jpg

DO YOU SUMMIT?

ryuio.gif

Never...

SO BE IT...

Potemkin's armor falls to ground as his body gives of an incredible degree of heat. Sweat can be seen coming from the people in the he audience. He kissez his hand just before he draws his fist back...

potemkin_v2_by_firrka-d3aio0k.jpg

MAGNUM OPERAAAAAAH!

*Potemkin strikes causing a massive explosion*

HE'S FINISHED!

*The smoke clears*

evilryu-svccomic.jpg

LightFlare is directly behind Potemkin as he blast Potemkin with another charged LightFlare Cannon

UUUUUUUUUUUUURGHH!

evilryu-redeyes.jpg

IT'S NOW OR NEVER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFr5zpWG4N8

*Potemkin is still alive but is now sealed and can not get up*

480px-Announcer.Ep.089.png

....7...8...9...10! POTEMKIN IS ELIMINATED! THE WINNER IS...

ryu-newgen-bust.png

LIIIIIIIIIIIGHT FLAAAAAAAAAARE!

*The crowd chants LightFlare's name*

Lightflare sees a vision.

vis046.jpg

His Head feels as though it will split open and his heart is pounding.

76561198050004597.png

Lightflare sees a vision.

vis046.jpg

His Head feels as though it will split open and his heart is pounding.

ryu-ssft2-end2.gif

*LightFlare pauses as another image enters his head*

street446.jpg

Uuuhg....my head. What's going on?

heavyd-pr.jpg

You ok, bruh? You won the match but YOU were the one carried out. You fainted as you were walking toward Potemkin.

ryui.gif

Potemkin? Where is he? I was gonna release him from the seal. Then I saw the image and everything went dark...

heavyd-pr.jpg

Shortly after you passed out, the seal was broken. Potemkin got up and carried you out. It was strange. Even though he lost he was a good sport. He's somewhere around here getting checked out. You put hurting on the big guy. He weighed in at over 1400 pounds! How the heck did you lift him with that uppercut?!

ryue.gif

Come here aand I'll show you...

heavyd-pr.jpg

Word?! How bout you save it for your next match!

ryue.gif

Hahaha...good idea.

*LightFlare begins stretching and preparing for his next match*

0hGNWik.png

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

*Regin stands up, wincing.*

Cats might get your tongue, she says. Then I have some wonderful news for you, Lacus. We will meet again before this night is over, and I hope you have other tricks. Hehehe, I look forward to it. But for now, enjoy this little victory. I'll be watching from afar. *flies off into the sky.*

*meanwhile, at Hastur's headquarter in Kalos City*

photo-5707.png?_r=1409670417Hey TimeWeaver, hey TImeWeaver, look what I have found! A plasma rifle!

TimeWeaver (sorry, I don't have a mugshot of Robin): Uhm...you sure you can use that stuff?

photo-5707.png?_r=1409670417Of course! You just pull that trigger and-

*the plasma rifle suddenly gave a shot, and a blue-haired girl with wings, a black tail, and bird-like feet fell on the ground*

oe_regin.gif*dies*

photo-5707.png?_r=1409670417Uhm...whoops? BTW, she's dead, someone wanna have some chicken?

Uhh, check again. This is far from a blue haired girl, this is actual dinner. *Looks down to see a giant bird* Are you having some visions about some blue haired girl?

(FYI: Regin never left Kalos city, so....yea)

But we are in Kalos City, silly. Because that's one of Hastur's headquaters, remember?

Did you also forget that I'm participating at that one fighting tournament at "The Bottom"?

Man, I get a nostalgic feeling from that. And like in the good old times, I managed to get to the finals.

One weird thing, though: One of the opponents I had to fight appearantly knows LightFlare very well.

I highly doubt this is a coincidence.

Just play along, TimeWeaver, okay?

But we are in Kalos City, silly. Because that's one of Hastur's headquaters, remember?

Did you also forget that I'm participating at that one fighting tournament at "The Bottom"?

Man, I get a nostalgic feeling from that. And like in the good old times, I managed to get to the finals.

One weird thing, though: One of the opponents I had to fight appearantly knows LightFlare very well.

I highly doubt this is a coincidence.

Just play along, TimeWeaver, okay?

*sigh* Ok bro. I've been trying to avoid this but I have to say something. It's obvious that you are referring to the fight Heavy-D lost. But I've already got a character in mind for the Finale with LightFlare.

*Disclaimer*

For everyone. I ask that no one interferes with that match. Spectating is fine but please do not interfere directly. Some of your characters are already in the stands. That's fine. After the match is over then feel free to interject. I'm sure a few of you have ideas floating I n your head. I actually have some of my own that involve your characters so im kinda looking forward to it. But please...nothing to effect the outcome of the final.

ryue.gif Hello. Im Lightflare and I approve this message.

LOL

0hGNWik.png

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

Hmm...okay. Then I will retcon me participating in the tournament as an active fighter.

But if that fighting tournament happens to be a disquise for evil schemes of an organisation ala KOF, then please let me kick some ass too.

photo-5707.png?_r=1409670417But we are in Kalos City, TimeWeaver. Because that's one of Hastur's headquaters, remember?

BTW, I heard that LightFlare made it to the finals of that one fighting tournament at The Bottom. Me? Oh, I decided to take a break this time. Especially after my red trigger broke and I got a new one. I still need to get used to it.

So...I guess let us see LightFlare kick some major ass. Are you okay with that, TimeWeaver?

Lkhkade.png

"Perhaps. Although we may not know for how long."

Dfq4Vej.png

"Well, if you do, I hope we can have a nice friendly match. The name is Hikari, by the way"

*meanwhile, at Hastur's headquarter in Kalos City*

photo-5707.png?_r=1409670417Hey TimeWeaver, hey TImeWeaver, look what I have found! A plasma rifle!

TimeWeaver (sorry, I don't have a mugshot of Robin): Uhm...you sure you can use that stuff?

photo-5707.png?_r=1409670417Of course! You just pull that trigger and-

*the plasma rifle suddenly gave a shot, and a blue-haired girl with wings, a black tail, and bird-like feet fell on the ground*

oe_regin.gif*dies*

photo-5707.png?_r=1409670417Uhm...whoops? BTW, she's dead, someone wanna have some chicken?

(Lol, are you serious?)

I vote Trini gets removed from the RP completely.

That was so horribly unfunny and annoyng that I really hope everyone ignores Trini's posts in this thread from now on.

Hey, cut it out.

Everyone has a right to post roleplays, as long as the forum rules wont be broken when posting said roleplays and as long as the roleplays aren't disruptive (thanks to MFG for that word).

There are better more appropiate ways to do comedy in an RP.

Take for example the two Flares conversations. There were some comedic moments in between that not only were actually funny, they made sense and weren't disruptive at all.

*sigh* Ok bro. I've been trying to avoid this but I have to say something. It's obvious that you are referring to the fight Heavy-D lost. But I've already got a character in mind for the Finale with LightFlare.

*Disclaimer*

For everyone. I ask that no one interferes with that match. Spectating is fine but please do not interfere directly. Some of your characters are already in the stands. That's fine. After the match is over then feel free to interject. I'm sure a few of you have ideas floating I n your head. I actually have some of my own that involve your characters so im kinda looking forward to it. But please...nothing to effect the outcome of the final. ryue.gif Hello. Im Lightflare and I approve this message.

LOL

Cody is going to be such an Anti-climatic finale compared to what LF faced earlier.
DarkflareEX.png

There are better more appropiate ways to do comedy in an RP.

Take for example the two Flares conversations. There were some comedic moments in between that not only were actually funny, they made sense and weren't disruptive at all.

Hmm...looks like I still have a lot to learn.

I guess I will be more subtle with what I use in store next time.

Dfq4Vej.png

"And your name is?"

*Hikari then notices the American miko walking over to her, and becomes lost in thought*

Dfq4Vej.png

(Isn't that... what was her name again? Reimu Hakurei? Wait... no... She looks like her though.)

Lkhkade.png

*turns away*

"Let's just focus on the matter for now. Introductions later."

Dfq4Vej.png"And your name is?"*Hikari then notices the American miko walking over to her, and becomes lost in thought*Dfq4Vej.png(Isn't that... what was her name again? Reimu Hakurei? Wait... no... She looks like her though.)

"Does she recognize me? I don't think we've met before... well, I guess I should introduce myself."

"Hey there. The name's Raina."