The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

The ships lands on the landing pad. Hastur leaves the ship and walks over to the leader of the Knight so the Ebon Blade.Lord_Darion_Mograine.jpg

"Ah, Lord Mograine. It's been a while," Hastur states.

"Indeed. Why are you here, and who is that one?" Mograine replies, looking at TimeWeaver.

"I'll let him explain."

Well Lord Mograine, I recently acquired two weapons *shows his sword and the unbuilt scythe* and I figured that they should be enhanced considering what formidable adversaries are in this world. And because I was making a fresh start, I'm pretty much one of the weakest and most vulnerable people here. So could you please assist me in getting stronger?

I did not destroy an opponent. I just destroyed a projectile of an opponent.

There is a big difference. Too bad that you don't understand that.

Dfq4Vej.png

"I'm pretty sure I witnessed you ringing his doorbell and flawlessly punching him in the face. How exactly is that a projectile again?"

*Hikari has gotten so eager to jump in to the RP that she completely forgot to introduce herself properly*

Dfq4Vej.png

"I'm pretty sure I witnessed you ringing his doorbell and flawlessly punching him in the face. How exactly is that a projectile again?"

*Hikari has gotten so eager to jump in to the RP that she completely forgot to introduce herself properly*

I was not talking about DorkFlare...I was talking about my fight against Omega Zero.

I would make a counter-argument and point out to you why you're a terrible RPer, but I'm talking to someone that questions why he gets banned when he explicitly gets told EXACTLY why he got banned.

And what does THAT have to do with anything?

Of course, nothing. You just want to shit on me, like always.

Well Lord Mograine, I recently acquired two weapons *shows his sword and the unbuilt scythe* and I figured that they should be enhanced considering what formidable adversaries are in this world. And because I was making a fresh start, I'm pretty much one of the weakest and most vulnerable people here. So could you please assist me in getting stronger?

"Then follow me," Lord Mograine states, leading you to one of the rune forges.

Runeforge.jpg

One of the Death Knights comes over.

"I shall assist you in forging these weapons," he says.

"Then follow me," Lord Mograine states, leading you to one of the rune forges.Runeforge.jpg

One of the Death Knights comes over.

"I shall assist you in forging these weapons," he says.

All right. What should we start with first? Perhaps the scythe? *pulls out the parts of the scythe, revealing a barrel of a gun, a hidden short sword and multiple ammo clips.*

.......let's do this one

On 9/4/2014 at 2:03 PM, Prodigal Trailblazer said:

the sounds of scurrying footsteps and giggles are heard around the men. every now and then a red glow of eyes can be seen in the mist.

Spoiler

One the girls jumps from the mist, and red flash is seen and D is knocked to the ground.

cultist_powered.jpg

Stand and fight vermin!

she walks back into the mist beckoning D to follow her.

Spoiler

ryuio.gif

D. Can you still fight?

heavyd-pr.jpg

Of course. It's gonna take a lot more than that to take me out.

ryu-an.jpg

Good. Cuz we got work to do. I don't know who you girls are but I've got things to do!

*LightFlare leeps into the air and begins to spin kick at lightning speed*

ryux4.jpg

EYE OF THE STORM!

ryu-hurricane-loop.gif

*LightFlare spins and creates a hurricane as lighting surrounds him*

heavyd-pr.jpg

Wow...incredible. To bad his aim is...

*LightFlare begins to suck in the cloud exposing the four girls*

Wait...I get it! Keep it up LightFlare! I can see them!

heavyd-kof98.jpg

YOU'RE MINE!

heavyd-pr.jpg

One down!

mvs-s1.png

AND THREE TO GO!

*LightFlare stops spinning and decends into his next attack. A white and purple aura surrounds him*

*He strikes one of the remaining 3 girls directly. She is crushed and sealed by the Kanji. The two are not struck but are also sealed by the Kanji*

ryu-bigintrogif-2.gif

D! LISTEN TO ME! THESE GIRLS ARE THE REASON I WOKE UP IN THIS PARK! I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE OR WHAT THEY WANT BUT WE HAVE TO TAKE THEM DOWN NOW! YOU READY!?

heavyd-k94.jpg

*Heavy-D slowly takes of his jacket. The eagle tattoo on his back begins to glow. The earth shakes.*

2478304-32847348.jpg

It's over...

*Heavy-D dashes towards one of the girls*

*Heavy-D incapacitates the girl*

ryu-hadouu.jpg

MY TURN! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT THIS ENDS NOW! D! GET DOWN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF9U2CPq2i0

LIIIIIIIIIIIGHT FLAAAAAAAAAARE CANNON!

heavyd-pr.jpg

OOOOOHHH SHHHHH.....

Spoiler

*The attack hits the remaining girl and she dissapears into the blast as the shockwave covers the other four girls and levels the park*

ryu-bengus-fix.JPG

D! Are you ok!

heavyd-pr.jpg

Yea! That was insane! Who ore what the heck are those girls!?

ryut.gif

I don't know. But I got the same feeling I had when I woke up once that cloud appeared. We gotta go! There may be more!

heavyd-pr.jpg

Yea! Plus the cops are gonna be here soon. I'll just borrow this!

*Heavy-D runs up to a nearby vehicle and breaks the window*

heavyd-pr.jpg

I hope it starts!

*Heavy-D hot wires the car*

heavyd-pr.jpg

Get in!

ryue.gif

Epic escape time!?

heavyd-pr.jpg

You know it! Lets ride! We can still make the tournament!

inden-design-mercedes-benz-560-se-01.jpg

*LightFlare and Heavy-D speed of towards the Night Club*

0hGNWik.png

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

ryuio.gif

D. Can you still fight?

heavyd-pr.jpg

Of course. It's gonna take a lot more than that to take me out.

ryu-an.jpg

Good. Cuz we got work to do. I don't know who you girls are but I've got things to do!

*LightFlare leeps into the air and begins to spin kick at lightning speed*

ryux4.jpg

EYE OF THE STORM!

ryu-hurricane-loop.gif

*LightFlare spins and creates a hurricane as lighting surrounds him*

heavyd-pr.jpg

Wow...incredible. To bad his aim is...

*LightFlare begins to suck in the cloud exposing the four girls*

Wait...I get it! Keep it up LightFlare! I can see them!

heavyd-kof98.jpg

YOU'RE MINE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6V-WaMJIXc

heavyd-pr.jpg

One down!

mvs-s1.png

AND THREE TO GO!

*LightFlare stops spinning and decends into his next attack. A white and purple aura surrounds him*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyx8BrAUxuQ

*He strikes one of the remaining 3 girls directly. She is crushed and sealed by the Kanji. The two are not struck but are also sealed by the Kanji*

ryu-bigintrogif-2.gif

D! LISTEN TO ME! THESE GIRLS ARE THE REASON I WOKE UP IN THIS PARK! I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE OR WHAT THEY WANT BUT WE HAVE TO TAKE THEM DOWN NOW! YOU READY!?

heavyd-k94.jpg

*Heavy-D slowly takes of his jacket. The eagle tattoo on his back begins to glow. The earth shakes.*

2478304-32847348.jpg

It's over...

*Heavy-D dashes towards one of the girls*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mneQjDE4uWY

*Heavy-D incapacitates the girl*

ryu-hadouu.jpg

MY TURN! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT THIS ENDS NOW! D! GET DOWN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF9U2CPq2i0

LIIIIIIIIIIIGHT FLAAAAAAAAAARE CANNON!

heavyd-pr.jpg

OOOOOHHH SHHHHH.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pZklcho378

*The attack hits the remaining girl and she dissapears into the blast as the shockwave covers the other four girls and levels the park*

ryu-bengus-fix.JPG

D! Are you ok!

heavyd-pr.jpg

Yea! That was insane! Who ore what the heck are those girls!?

ryut.gif

I don't know. But I got the same feeling I had when I woke up once that cloud appeared. We gotta go! There may be more!

heavyd-pr.jpg

Yea! Plus the cops are gonna be here soon. I'll just borrow this!

*Heavy-D runs up to a nearby vehicle and breaks the window*

heavyd-pr.jpg

I hope it starts!

*Heavy-D hot wires the car*

heavyd-pr.jpg

Get in!

ryue.gif

Epic escape time!?

heavyd-pr.jpg

You know it! Lets ride! We can still make the tournament!

inden-design-mercedes-benz-560-se-01.jpg

*LightFlare and Heavy-D speed of towards the Night Club*

As the two men make there escape the mist reforms over the girls

vis187_1.jpg

Girl 2:We lost Satsuki!!

Girl 3: The master will not be pleased...

vis152.jpg

Short Girl: Screw the master! We'll kill them both ourselves!

Girl 3: Not until we are are healed, Lets go.

76561198050004597.png

All right. What should we start with first? Perhaps the scythe? *pulls out the parts of the scythe, revealing a barrel of a gun, a hidden short sword and multiple ammo clips.*

.......let's do this one

"Very well," the Death Knight replies.

The two of you get to work. In a couple of hours, the scythe is constructed, forged, and given runes.

(OOC: Sudden? Maybe. Feel free to make details of the scythe.)

party1.jpg

After narrowly escaping the strange young girls, LightFlare and Heavy-D arrive at club know as...The Bottom.

heavyd-pr.jpg

Here it is homie. The Bottom.

ryur.gif

Wow...it's a lot bigger than I expected.

heavyd-pr.jpg

Yea man. It's time to get it crack'n!

ryur.gif

You sound like you're ready to party.

heavyd-pr.jpg

Don't trip, bruh. We bout to head to the real party. Follow me.

Heavy-D leads LightFlare to a door near the back of the club. It's guarded by a large man. D shows him the flyer. The man proceeds to open the door. D and LightFlare walk down a narrow hallway to an elevator. It had only 3 floors. One above them, the current floor and one below. They took the elevator down.

ryur.gif

A long way to go for one floor.

heavyd-pr.jpg

You have no idea.

LightFlare and Heavy-D reach the the bottom floor. The step out of the elevator. On the other side is a large underground coliseum. LightFlare and Heavy-D sign up for the tournament.

heavyd-pr.jpg

I guess this is where we part ways.

ryur.gif

Indeed. Although judging from your skill...I'm almost certain we'll meet again.

heavyd-pr.jpg

I was thinking the same thing, bruh

street455.jpg

LightFlare and Heavy-D go to their separate areas to prepare for the tournament. The crowd was getting excited as the other fighters entered the arena. The announcer was prepping the crowd for the imminent battle. LightFlare meditates in his corner. His meditation broken by the shaking of the ground around him. He opens hiz eyes and notices a rather large individual walking by. He walked as if his own body weight pulled him down and had a rather large "necklace" around his neck that looked like it weight a few hundred pounds. There were all sorts of fighters there but LightFlare wasn't worried. He'd been in a few tournaments in his day. He was more concerned about the images that plagued his thoughts. Soon it will be time for battle...

0hGNWik.png

.......let's do this one

photo-5707.png?_r=1409670417I'm back. And man, was it weird,

I first had a fight against Omega Zero, then suddenly, everything went black.

Then I thought that I went to DarkFlare and punched him in the face, but then he suddenly ripped off my head, I waked up, and I was relived that it was just a weird dream and actually never happened.

Anyway, looks like your friends are making progress with whatever they're building for you.

akumae.gif

"That actually happened."

akumaw.gif

"Where's your off switch? I prefer my trophies to remain silent."

Meanwhile at the Top of the World. The four gather in front of an advanced computer currently scanning the whereabouts of Kyo Kusanagi.

zero-2k1-original.gif

"If it's all right for me to ask, how's your research going Miss Avallone?"

Mildred-1.jpg

"I would like to say I've been making progress, but I've been perplexed by a particular fact. You see, all of you, our former teammates and former neighbors included should have had the same effect Fiona, my sister and I suffer. Yet, you guys are able to freely travel from this world and back.

marisa.png

"Is that right? This always seemed like a pretty normal place to me....more or less. I mean, I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary."

Krizavatar.jpg

"Yea, I got to say, I didn't feel anything weird either."

Mildred-1.jpg

"I suspect my sister and I's attempts at fusing this world and the world below may have something to do with it. Although the maidens managed to stop us in the end it seems we may have caused a sort of side effect."

ozerosmall.png

"I had never thought of that before. To think we could all have been at risk to be in a spiritual state."

Mildred-1.jpg

"Yes, the amount of time you've been up here should have done something. I cannot confirm that you will never become like us and it could all just really be an incredibly slow process. You're all still taking a chance being up here. At any rate, perhaps if I could figure this out, I may finally be able to free ourselves from this cursed fate."

ozerosmall.png

"Don't give up hope, Mildred. You're a talented person, I'm certain you will succeed in your goal one day."

Mildred-1.jpg

"Thank you, Zero. I know I will break this curse one day."

Krizavatar.jpg

"Not to be a total asshole and have to ruin this moment, but this thing's finally picked up Kusanagi's trail."

ozerosmall.png

"Let's see. Hmm, it's not too far off from where the news recording was taking place."

marisa.png

"Well then, shall we go, gentlemen?"

ozerosmall.png

"Actually, we'll let Krizalid handle this alone."

Krizavatar.jpg

"Not that I'm unsure of being able to handle Kusanagi and the clones by myself, but I gotta ask why you're sending me alone to begin with."

ozerosmall.png

"There was another that was assisting Kusanagi. He seemed quite powerful as well. Which means that there is a possibility that Igniz may have taken an interest in him. Marisa and I will seek this man out, he may be able to help us get to Igniz."

Krizavatar.jpg

"Understood. Do you know how to find him? I mean, you didn't search for him with the equipment here."

ozerosmall.png

"No need. I had the computers pick up the chi energy of the man. Unlike Kusanagi, he's certainly not making any efforts to hide himself. I've already located his signature on Talos City. Krizalid, I would suspect Kusanagi will consider you hostile due to our workings with the clones, but try to at least convince him that you are allies."

Krizavatar.jpg

"Tch. You're asking a lot Zero. I intended to try, but I know there is no guarantee that I can make him let go of his grudge on us."

ozerosmall.png

"Very well. If either of us find anything of use, report it to the other immediately. Let's move out."

DarkflareEX.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoXKBs4K1XA

igniz-comic16.jpg

Igniz sits on his throne awating the report from the Kusanagi Clones. Suddenly he receives an incomming message.

kyo-half-kusan.gif

Sir. We've located Kyo. He is in Kalos City. It is a rather large city but we won't rest intil we find him.

igniz-hood.gif

Good. Continue on.

kyo-half-kusan.gif Yes sir.

mf0u1eE.jpg

Do you think they can handle Kyo?

igniz-hood.gif

They'd better. My patience wears thin. Would you care to join them?

mf0u1eE.jpg

No. I have a feeling that we may have "guests."

igniz-hood.gif

Indeed. It appears that you are looking forward to it.

mf0u1eE.jpg

Yes. I think it's time I repay an old debt to my..."brother".

igniz18c.jpg

Soon...ALL of those who apposed us will get what's comming to them! Isn't that right...

zeroc5.jpg

...CloneZero?!

0hGNWik.png

As Zero and Marisa walk through Kalos city, Marisa notices a similar flyer to the one Lightflare saw before.

marisa.png

"Underground Slugfest! Bring your fists! Prize money is 100,000 gill! Bring this flyer to "The Bottom! Hey Zero, just how much is 100,000 gil in Zenny?"

ozerosmall.png

"I'm not sure of the current exchange rate. Marisa, now is not the time to be looking for a quick get rich scheme."

marisa.png

"Wait wait, hear me out for a sec. This guy had a lot of chi power, right? So he must have trained a lot to fight. What if he's looking for a place to fight too?"

ozerosmall.png

"That's not bad thinking. If nothing else, someone may have heard about him and we might find out his whereabouts. Do you know where this Bottom might be located?"

marisa.png

"I...uh....it doesn't say."

ozerosmall.png

"It's safe to assume the locals here know. Let's ask around."

Meanwhile in another area of the city...

i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz340/DarkflareEX/Private/Krizavatar.jpg

"So this is where Kusanagi has hidden. Not a bad choice considering how big this city is. No matter, someone like him is bound to make his presence known soon."

DarkflareEX.png

As Zero and Marisa walk through Kalos city, Marisa notices a similar flyer to the one Lightflare saw before.

marisa.png

"Underground Slugfest! Bring your fists! Prize money is 100,000 gill! Bring this flyer to "The Bottom! Hey Zero, just how much is 100,000 gil in Zenny?"

ozerosmall.png

"I'm not sure of the current exchange rate. Marisa, now is not the time to be looking for a quick get rich scheme."

marisa.png

"Wait wait, hear me out for a sec. This guy had a lot of chi power, right? So he must have trained a lot to fight. What if he's looking for a place to fight too?"

ozerosmall.png

"That's not bad thinking. If nothing else, someone may have heard about him and we might find out his whereabouts. Do you know where this Bottom might be located?"

marisa.png

"I...uh....it doesn't say."

ozerosmall.png

"It's safe to assume the locals here know. Let's ask around."

A Girl Approaches the strange couple.

normal.png

"You Don't look like normal tourists..."

She looks surprised at Marisa's appearance

"And an unknown witch in this territory. What is your purpose here?

76561198050004597.png

*Looking at his scythe (use the scythe from RWBY as a reference, only jet black and green. The hidden shortsword uses the same color scheme). Sees Omega Zero staring at him* Nice to meet you

Z3OmegaMugshot2.png

Likewise.

74-Assiette.gif

I've finally found you

Who are you?

74-Assiette.gif

Your next teacher, Assiette

*Looking at his scythe (use the scythe from RWBY as a reference, only jet black and green. The hidden shortsword uses the same color scheme). Sees Omega Zero staring at him* Nice to meet youZ3OmegaMugshot2.png

Likewise.74-Assiette.gif

I've finally found you

Who are you?74-Assiette.gif

Your next teacher, Assiette

"I suppose I shall entrust you to these two, then," Hastur says.

A Girl Approaches the strange couple.

normal.png

"You Don't look like normal tourists..."

She looks surprised at Marisa's appearance

"And an unknown witch in this territory. What is your purpose here?

marisa.png

"What do you mean unknown witch? Do you have any idea how hard I've been working to make the name Marisa "MegaMari" Kirisame be feared and respected?"

ozerosmall.png

"Marisa, calm down. We're looking for a place called "The Bottom". You wouldn't happen to know where it is located, would you?"

DarkflareEX.png