The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

1 minute ago, OxyontheWolf said:

pLggbBa.png  (takes hit after hit from Rainbow Man, and decided to end this fires a Gaster Blaster straight at Rainbow Man)

E.T saw ZTAR's Gaster Blaster.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: (I've gotta find a way to distract him... but how? I'm pretty much stuck... Unless, of course...)

E.T began to insult ZTAR in an attempt to distract him.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotqE.T: HEY, YOU DAMNED STAR! MY MOTHER HAS MORE DIGNITY THEN YOU DO!

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotqE.T: (Seriously... mom jokes? Now you're just scraping the bottom of the barrel.)

Image result for howard dean yell gif

YEEEEEEAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGH!

5 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

E.T saw ZTAR's Gaster Blaster.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: (I've gotta find a way to distract him... but how? I'm pretty much stuck... Unless, of course...)

E.T began to insult ZTAR in an attempt to distract him.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotqE.T: HEY, YOU DAMNED STAR! MY MOTHER HAS MORE DIGNITY THEN YOU DO!

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotqE.T: (Seriously... mom jokes? Now you're just scraping the bottom of the barrel.)

pLggbBa.png  ( I've seen better Yo Momma jokes on the freaking INTERNET! (the blaster fires at Rainbow Man, ZTAR suddenly starts feeling weird) hngh....not now please.......

pLggbBa.png  ( I've seen better Yo Momma jokes on the freaking INTERNET! (the blaster fires at Rainbow Man, ZTAR suddenly starts feeling weird) hngh....not now please.......

E.T still was attempting to distract ZTAR.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: HEY, ZTAR! YOUR NAME SOUNDS LIKE...

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotqE.T: LIKE...

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotqE.T: ...I'm all out of comebacks.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotqE.T: FUCK!

While E.T. was distracting ZTAR, RainbowMan pulled out an object too familiar to TrinitroMan.

pi5Wlrr.png*paralyzed* ...oh...no...

TrinitroMan had a good reason to be in terror, because what RainbowMan pulled out was a "Spellcard", a card filled with high-level energy that allows the user to cast powerful spells.

In the hands of someone like EMP-powered RainbowMan, spellcards can be upgraded to deadly proportions.

DwfOqg0.pngSpellcard activated!

N8qxJqv.png*paralyzed* ...damn...that...can...screw...us...over...

DwfOqg0.pngRainbow Sign: [EMP Starstorm]

YokuMan then proceeded to shoot an EMP-powered light arrow in the sky. Said light arrow quickly turned into a stormy cloud, and in the blink of an eye, it was raining shooting stars and meteors all over the place.

OOC: I do all of that jazz in order to show how dangerous EMP-powered RainbowMan can be. And the kicker: Maribel can easily top that under certain circumstances.

this place just became a clusterfuck of projectiles, and ZTAR's tanking every shot, the Gaster Blaster hits Rainbow Man at full strenght BTW

so not even turning e.t's soul yellow would save him from getting hit by any of the projectiles?

As RainbowMan got hit by the Gaster Blaster's beam of light, the powerful energy was absorbed by the EMP inside RainbowMan. The the absorbed energy converted into EMP as well, RainbowMan's power has grown into fierceful levels, and RainbowMan also became more maniacal and sadistic.

DwfOqg0.pngHAHAHAHAHA! MORE! MORE! FEED ME WITH ALL THE ENERGY YOU HAVE, FOOL!

As everyone began to recover from the poison, thanks to Anna's healing song, , they witnessed the epic battle between ZTAR and E.T. with RainbowMan. Almost everyone was shocked at the robot's newfound strength after absorbing the EMP, and Lapis was about to join in to help......

tBVgoVx.png

"They look like they might need some more help to get things done faster. Alice, stay with the others, since no one's targeted the airship, now seems like the best option....."

JvWuTG4.png

"Be careful, Lapis........please....."

Lapis acknowledged Alice's concerns and assured her that she'd be okay before going to the aide of the heroes....... 

tBVgoVx.png

"Okay, ZTAR's losing his power, and the rest of his group are nowhere to be seen. I think it's time to flush the rest of them out."

Lapis then manipulated the water around the castle, creating water clones of the Neo Corporation....

IzbCvjv.png

"Flush out the rest of the Neo Corporation! We need to get rid of everyone!"

The water clones then made their way up the airship by jumping over the falling debris llike platforms. Once the Neo Corporation saw what Lapis was planning, things were about to turn ugly......

qjpy0UA.png

"What the hell are those?!"

lwHFA0G.png

"I don't believe it........that girl made clones of us using nothing but water......what do we do?!"

qjpy0UA.png

"We fight back, that's what!"

Now two battles were taking place: ZTAR vs. E.T. & The Unlimited Force, and the battle of the Neo Corporation vs. Lapis Lazuli. Only one alignment will emerge victorious.........

37 minutes ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

As everyone began to recover from the poison, thanks to Anna's healing song, , they witnessed the epic battle between ZTAR and E.T. with RainbowMan. Almost everyone was shocked at the robot's newfound strength after absorbing the EMP, and Lapis was about to join in to help......

tBVgoVx.png

"They look like they might need some more help to get things done faster. Alice, stay with the others, since no one's targeted the airship, now seems like the best option....."

JvWuTG4.png

"Be careful, Lapis........please....."

Lapis acknowledged Alice's concerns and assured her that she'd be okay before going to the aide of the heroes....... 

tBVgoVx.png

"Okay, ZTAR's losing his power, and the rest of his group are nowhere to be seen. I think it's time to flush the rest of them out."

Lapis then manipulated the water around the castle, creating water clones of the Neo Corporation....

IzbCvjv.png

"Flush out the rest of the Neo Corporation! We need to get rid of everyone!"

The water clones then made their way up the airship by jumping over the falling debris llike platforms. Once the Neo Corporation saw what Lapis was planning, things were about to turn ugly......

qjpy0UA.png

"What the hell are those?!"

lwHFA0G.png

"I don't believe it........that girl made clones of us using nothing but water......what do we do?!"

qjpy0UA.png

"We fight back, that's what!"

Now two battles were taking place: ZTAR vs. E.T. & The Unlimited Force, and the battle of the Neo Corporation vs. Lapis Lazuli. Only one alignment will emerge victorious.........

vo3RWxz.pngYou can't be serious! she managed to make a handsome copy of ME!?, this'll be fun!

4v2T8dD.png IMPOSSIBLE! (readies his Horde Crossbow)

After the healing spell was cast, Tokio quickly got up.

Music: Stairs of time

SY5j2zK.png

Tokio: Alright! The hero has been revived.

WMDOMb4.png

Tokio: By the little time i passed here i'm sure this place is full of nice people.

OMQ5N74.png

Tokio: Let me repay this kindness by helping you guys out!

Then, Tokio takes out a bunch of Antidote Soda from his bag.

WMDOMb4.png

Tokio: Someone distribute these around....They'll help heal the poison.

rH5WILB.jpg

Tokio: I'm going to head out for that Airship.

Tokio summoned his two blades then started sprinting, following Lapis's Water clones all the way to the airship.

i8GfCdV.gif

2 hours ago, OxyontheWolf said:

vo3RWxz.pngYou can't be serious! she managed to make a handsome copy of ME!?, this'll be fun!

4v2T8dD.png IMPOSSIBLE! (readies his Horde Crossbow)

The water clones created by Lapis attacked the rest of the Neo Corporation and soon Tokio joined in on the fight. Deathstroke and Neo had their hands full, but they could manage.....

qjpy0UA.png

"I gotta hand it to that chick, she knows how to replicate my moveset!"

nYvAbno.png

"To think things were boring earlier! Hey Mantenna, how you holding up?"

pLggbBa.png THIS SHOULD END YOU! (fires a beam of energy, but it hits the web, the energy turns ET yellow) .....oh no....

E.T suddenly went up in the air.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: OH YES!

He proceeded to fire a truckload of missles.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotqE.T: SHOW ME ALL YOU'VE GOT NOW, YOU WEAK STAR BASTARD!