The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

marisa.png

"What do you mean unknown witch? Do you have any idea how hard I've been working to make the name Marisa "MegaMari" Kirisame be feared and respected?"

ozerosmall.png

"Marisa, calm down. We're looking for a place called "The Bottom". You wouldn't happen to know where it is located, would you?"

plotting_powered.jpg

"Marisa huh?"

The girl exerts her inner magical energy whilst thinking.

"The Bottom is south from here on Wister Street. Just know we'll be watching you Marisa, and if you break the rules. we'll take any action necessary against you. "

devious2_grin.png

"Kalos City is the territory of the Fifth Star coven. You should know what happens when a rogue witch interferes with a coven... Marisa"

She relaxes her output of energy and turns to leave.

76561198050004597.png

plotting_powered.jpg

"Marisa huh?"

"The Bottom is south from here on Wister Street. Just know we'll be watching you Marisa, and if you break the rules. we'll take any action necessary against you. "devious2_grin.png

"Kalos City is the territory of the Fifth Star coven. You should know what happens when a rogue witch interferes with a coven... Marisa"

*Somewhere on a distant rooftop*

95-Regin.gif

So, this is Kalos City. Quite intriguing; I wonder what else this city has to offer. *feels a sudden spike in energy, then it disappears*

What's this? Seems there a lot of interesting events going on here. Y'kno, I might go track the person and maybe make my first friend. *Changes appearance*

oe_iari.gif

I'm pretty sure Iari won't mind if I look like her. *chuckles before making her way to the source of the unknown energy*

plotting_powered.jpg

"Marisa huh?"

"The Bottom is south from here on Wister Street. Just know we'll be watching you Marisa, and if you break the rules. we'll take any action necessary against you. "devious2_grin.png

marisa.png

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't know what rules you're talking about nor do I really know what you mean by interfering with a coven. I don't know what type of witches you deal with around here, but I'll have you know that not only am I not from around here, but I also aren't just ANY ordinary witch."

ozerosmall.png

*sighs* "This is not the time to flaunt your pride...."

DarkflareEX.png

marisa.png

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't know what rules you're talking about nor do I really know what you mean by interfering with a coven. I don't know what type of witches you deal with around here, but I'll have you know that not only am I not from around here, but I also aren't just ANY ordinary witch."

ozerosmall.png

*sighs* "This is not the time to flaunt your pride...."

vis106.jpg

"There's no such thing as an ordinary witch...Just stay out of our way, and mind your manners. "

She lifts a trash can and takes a note from under it.

"Good luck at The Bottom, I hear all the tourists go there."

she walks away from the strange tourists

76561198050004597.png

*Regin, landing on a nearby rooftop, arrives just in time to see three people ending their conversation.*

It's got to be one of them. I just need to concentrate.

*focusing on all their aura, Regin compares their hostility to the energy she felt before.*

94-Iari.gif

The closest match is the one leaving. I'll follow her then, but I wonder how long it will be until my presence noticed by her. I suppose that's just the fun in it

vis106.jpg

"There's no such thing as an ordinary witch...Just stay out of our way, and mind your manners. "

She lifts a trash can and takes a note from under it.

"Good luck at The Bottom, I hear all the tourists go there."

she walks away from the strange tourists

marisa.png

"What a freak. At least she told us where the place is.

Marisa then proceeded to look directly at Regin.

ozerosmall.png

"What is it?"

Marisa quickly looked back toward her partner.

marisa.png

"No, nothing. Let's get going."

The two proceeded to head toward The Bottom.

DarkflareEX.png

*Back with scythe wielding TimeWeaver sparring with Omega Zero*

Omega_Zero_(ZX).jpg

I'm surprised you lasted this long. So far you have been able to block my Z-Saber, cut through buster shot bullets and to the best f you ability, dodge or take minimal damage from when I went a little overboard.

Yeah, "overboard".

74-Assiette.gif

You need to focus. There will be battles it's not 1v1. *Assiette throws a punch, which Time successfully blocks, but the force sends him hurtling towards a rock wall. The impact leaves a human sized rock angel when he falls down.*

Oops, sorry.

Spoiler

480px-Announcer.Ep.089.png

The Underground Slugfest had begun. LightFlare and Heavy-D had advanced threw the ranks. LightFlare prepares for his next match.

Ok! Ok! It's getting crazy up in here! Next up it's the newcomer LightFlare! He faces an old Slugfest vet!

hwajai-ff.jpg

Spoiler

HWAAAAAAAAA JAAAAAAAAI!

The crowd chants Hwa Jai's name as he steps into the arena. He stands face to face with LightFlare.

HwaJaiFace1_small.png

So...another victom.

ryur.gif

I was thinking the same thing, actually.

HwaJaiFace1_small.png

Cocky, eh!? A man after my own black heart.

ryuio.gif

Well actually, you don't strike me as the type to have..."heart".

HwaJaiFace2_small.png

Let's see how this "STRIKES" YOU!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKNsnDTFSPU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwmfp_yr8fE

*LightFlare and Hwa Jai exchange heavy strikes and began circuling each other*

ryuio.gif

Not bad old man...I see why they like you.

HwaJaiFace3_small.png

Back atcha, Karate Guy! Guess that news footage wasn't fake...Mr "Warrior in the path of light."

ryuio.gif

Have we met?

HwaJaiFace1_small.png

No. But I spent some time in Southtown. I knew a man by the name of Grant. But you probably know him as...Abel. He told me he faced a young man who used your style...named LightFlare. When I saw the news...I knew it was you. Now I get to be the one who takes you down! DRAGON DANCE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2YvGx6cFPk

HwaJaiWinXIII.png

FINAL DRAGON KICK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KQPbpkS-iQ

*LightFlare hits the ground*

hwajai-k13.jpg

You're not so tough...

The crowd goes wild. Hwa Jai begins to walk away. He here's something and begins to turn around...

0hGNWik.png

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

(Split post into 2)

HwaJaiFace2_small.png

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh...

*Blood spews out of his mouth as LightFlare strikes him with a lighting charged punch*

ryu-by-dalicostonewolf.jpg

The match...is not done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xparn1kvDxs

mvs-s1.png

THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS!

*Light and dark energy surrond LightFlare*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jPwizxrw8I

METSUUUUUUUUU!

*Hwa Jai is crushed. The annoncer counts to ten Hwa Jai does not move*

HWA JAI IS OUT! THE WINNER IS...LIIIIIIIIIIIGHT FLAAAAAAAAAARE!

*The crowd cheers as paramedics carry Hwa Jai out of the arena*

ryu-champ.jpg

I guess steroids aren't frowned upon here. Guess you do whatcha gotta do.

* LightFlare turns around and walks to his corner*

0hGNWik.png

marisa.png

"What a freak. At least she told us where the place is.

Marisa then proceeded to look directly at Regin.

ozerosmall.png

"What is it?"

Marisa quickly looked back toward her partner.

marisa.png

"No, nothing. Let's get going."

The two proceeded to head toward The Bottom.

*Hikari manages to arrive on the scene a bit late, but notices Marisa leaving*

Dfq4Vej.png

"Hmm? Isn't that Marisa Kirisame from Gensokyo? I wonder what she's doing out here?"

*Hikari decides to keep an eye on the situation from afar, feeling that something is out of place*

Zero and Marisa arrive to The Bottom just in time to see LF's last match.

ozerosmall.png

"We've found him. As expected he's rather impressive."

marisa.png

"Is he? I think I could match him easy, probably even beat him."

ozerosmall.png

"Marisa, see if you can still register. It'll beneficial for us if one of us is participating."

marisa.png

"What about you?"

ozerosmall.png

"I'll be among the spectators. I suspect some of Igniz's members may already be hiding among the crowd waiting for the opportune moment to strike.

marisa.png

"Ok, I gotcha."

ozerosmall.png

"One more thing. Try to avoid unnecessary destruction. If you find yourself unable to control your destructive impulses, you are to forfeit immediatly."

marisa.png

"Ugh fine. I promise to behave myself."

DarkflareEX.png

Jeez Assiette, you could have held back a bit.

74-Assiette.gif

I was holding back. Don't you have any special powers or something?

*A bit dazed but eventually gets to his feet.*

No I don't. Other than using this weapon, that's the only thing notable about me...unless you know someone who can teach people stuff like that,

74-Assiette.gif

I might, but you have to land one hit on me. If you don't, you'll have to find your own way of doing that. You have 4 minutes. Begin.

Just one huh. Then this should be simple. Sniper mode. *the scythe shapes itself into a sniper rifle.* Binary Rifle: Reverse Burst shot. *pulls the trigger, aiming the shot to her right. Assiette slightly dodged.*

"Did you think that would hit me?"

No that was the decoy. *pressing a button, the bullet lets out ten smaller bullets going towards Assiette.* If you get hit, you better keep your promise.

Omega_Zero_(ZX).jpg

"Yea that's "if" she gets hit." *Omega Zero uses the Shield Boomerang to deflect his shot.*

Dammit, so close.

*In Kalos City, Regin was still following the mysterious girl*

94-Iari.gif

I don't know if this girl has noticed me yet, but I know that Marisa did. You know what, this is going nowhere. I'll see if conversation works. *jumps down to the pavement, landing on her feet.* Hey there. This is quite an interesting city, huh? What's your name?

*In Kalos City, Regin was still following the mysterious girl*

94-Iari.gif

I don't know if this girl has noticed me yet, but I know that Marisa did. You know what, this is going nowhere. I'll see if conversation works. *jumps down to the pavement, landing on her feet.* Hey there. This is quite an interesting city, huh? What's your name?

She gives a note to another girl who leaves and returns with two bags.

vis003.jpg

"My name is Lacus Faltess, and I have no more time for you tourists! Go bother an adult or something."

(just because ive not responded to you does not mean i won't i had things going on yesterday. not that you'd care)

76561198050004597.png

She gives a note to another girl who leaves and returns with two bags.

vis003.jpg

"My name is Lacus Faltess, and I have no more time for you tourists! Go bother an adult or something."

(just because ive not responded to you does not mean i won't i had things going on yesterday. not that you'd care)

94-Iari.gif

Y'know, there are two things that have interested me: This Coven you mentioned, and that immense amount of energy you quickly let out. And I don't know if you hear this a lot, but I want more about your group, if possible.

(If you had stuff going on, that's fine. I've started college so I'm starting to know what's it's like to be frequently busy)

Heavy-D faces his next opponent. LightFlare approches Heavy-D after his match. He was hurt but mostly in his pride. He lost. The medics were tending to his wounds.

ryue.gif

You look like crap...

heavyd-pr.jpg

I don't know, bruh. I think it's an improvement.

ryur.gif

Heh...indeed. You ok?

heavyd-pr.jpg

Yea...dude was good. He ain't no stranger to dirty fighting. I grew up on the streets and I know a fellow thug when I meet one.

ryur.gif

He's no ordinary thug. I've heard stories about him. But he toom a wrong turn somewhere. Onec a hero, now all he knows is the streets. I heard he abandoned his old life and friends. But he'll have to wait I have one more roadblock in my way.

heavyd-pr.jpg

Roadblock? He could block a whole highway. Personally I think I got off easy. Good luck out there.

ryur.gif

Thanks...

*LightFlare fist bumps Heavy-D and heads towards the arena*

Ok! Ok! It's getting crazy up in here! Once again! Two combatants are set for a collision! Welcome back the explosive newcomer....LIIIIIIIIIIIGHT FLAAAAAAAAAARE!

*crowd cheers*

And now...the monster from Zepp...

Spoiler

Potemkin slowly walked in. The ground shook as he walked toward Lightflare. At 8", he towered over LightFlare. LightFlare seemed unfazed. When he spoke his voice seemed to shake the earth itself.

potemkin-profile.gif

YOU DON'T SEEM THREATNED BY ME. IT IS RARE TO ENCOUNTER SUCH A STRONG WILL. TELL ME...WHAT IS IT THAT YOU SEEK? FOR I AM CERTAIN THAT YOU SEEK MORE THAN...MONEY.

ryur.gif

I seek to be my best.

potemkin-profile.gif

"YOUR" BEST? WHY NOT "THE" BEST? I WATCHED YOUR MATCH. YOU ARE QUITE POSSIBLY THE SINGLE MOST WORTHY OPPONENT THAT HAS STOOD BEFORE ME.

ryur.gif

When I have reached my full potential there will be no question as to whether I am the best. Because only when I am at MY best will I know if I am THE best.

potemkin-ca_small.gif

YOU ARE WISE BEYOND YOUR YEARS...LIGHTFLARE. IF NOTHING ELSE I HAVE A ENJOYED OUR ENLIGHTING CONVERSATION. BUT NOW IT IS TIME TO BATTLE.

ryu-completeworks-sf4.jpg

Indeed...

*Light and dark energy surronded LightFlare*

potemkin-x2-reload-artwork.jpg

COME FORTH AND PROVE YOUR WORTH...

ryu-shinnku.jpg

Hmph!

potemkin-xxhr.jpg

*Potemkin blocks the attack, slowly holds is hand up and advances forward closing distance on LightFlare*

ryuw.gif

(He's pushing threw!) HAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

*LightFlare intensifies the blast, and momentarily halts Potemkin*

potemkin-profile.gif

IF YOU SEEK TO OVERPOWER ME...IM AFRAID YOU ARE IN FOR A RATHER RUDE AWAKENING!

*Potemkin suddenly creates a shield from his hands the deflects LightFlare's attack, as he advances forward again*

ryu-by-akiman2.jpg

*LightFlare attacks from all angles while calculating each strike*

(I have to find his week point. His body is like a tank but it's disproportionate. I have to damage his legs)

*LightFlare begins attacking Potemkin's legs*

potemkin-guiltygear-transparent.gif

PREDICTABLE...

*Potemkin catches LightFlare and holds him in his massive hands*

potemkin-animestyle_small.jpg

NOW...EXPERIENCE TRUE PAIN.

potem-extend.gif

LightFlare hears a click sound in Potemkin's hands as if he were loading a gun. Suddenly Potemkin begins to repeatedly blast LightFlare at point blank range. LightFlare feels as b if he is trapped in a burning furnace.

ryuw.gif

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

*LightFlare finds the strength to charge his body with electricity*

potem-rl.gif

UUUUUUUUUUUUURGHH!

*Potemkin drops to one knee*

ryufoil.jpg

That heavy armor...makes you one big conductor.

*LightFlare charges his LightFlare Cannon with electricity and fires it a point blank range*

ryusf3end3.gif

There's my chance...

*Potemkin falls to the ground and creates a massive crater*

0hGNWik.png

[C] PART TWO [/C]

Spoiler

ssf4-er5.jpg

MISOOOOOGIII!!!!

*LightFlare leaps in the air to finish Potemkin*

potemkin-f.jpg

FOOLISH LITTLE MAN...

*Potemkin suddenly leeps into the air*

*LightFlare's body is almost crushed by the massive giant*

ryu-sfa3-turn.JPG Uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!

potemkin1.jpg

YOU ARE A SKILLED WARRIOR...BUT YOU SIMPLY LACK THE POWER TO DEFEAT ME. YOUR STRONG WILL CAN ONLY LEAD TO YOUR DESTRUCTION. NOW...FACE YOUR DEFEAT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F10d69tLpZs

*POTEMKIN ATTACKS LIGHTFLARE RELENTLESSLY*

ryu-sfxt-ending.png

(If I don't stay down...he may very well kill me. But I can't....I can't quit. Not now...not ever)

LightFlare is backed into a corner. With nowhere to go, he feels his body will fail him. His resolve pushed to it's limits, he considers tapping the ground. But he remembers...that as long as he has breath he can still fight.

DO YOU SUMMIT?

ryuio.gif

Never...

SO BE IT...

Potemkin's armor falls to ground as his body gives of an incredible degree of heat. Sweat can be seen coming from the people in the he audience. He kissez his hand just before he draws his fist back...

potemkin_v2_by_firrka-d3aio0k.jpg

MAGNUM OPERAAAAAAH!

*Potemkin strikes causing a massive explosion*

HE'S FINISHED!

*The smoke clears*

evilryu-svccomic.jpg

LightFlare is directly behind Potemkin as he blast Potemkin with another charged LightFlare Cannon

UUUUUUUUUUUUURGHH!

evilryu-redeyes.jpg

IT'S NOW OR NEVER!

*Potemkin is still alive but is now sealed and can not get up*

....7...8...9...10! POTEMKIN IS ELIMINATED! THE WINNER IS...

ryu-newgen-bust.png

LIIIIIIIIIIIGHT FLAAAAAAAAAARE!

*The crowd chants LightFlare's name*

0hGNWik.png

Zero and Marisa arrive to The Bottom just in time to see LF's last match.

ozerosmall.png

"We've found him. As expected he's rather impressive."

marisa.png

"Is he? I think I could match him easy, probably even beat him."

ozerosmall.png

"Marisa, see if you can still register. It'll beneficial for us if one of us is participating."

marisa.png

"What about you?"

ozerosmall.png

"I'll be among the spectators. I suspect some of Igniz's members may already be hiding among the crowd waiting for the opportune moment to strike.

marisa.png

"Ok, I gotcha."

ozerosmall.png

"One more thing. Try to avoid unnecessary destruction. If you find yourself unable to control your destructive impulses, you are to forfeit immediatly."

marisa.png

"Ugh fine. I promise to behave myself."

Hikari manages to make her way to the sign ups as well.

Dfq4Vej.png

"This looks like a bit of fun. Plus it'll give me an opportunity to see if my hunch is correct."

94-Iari.gif

Y'know, there are two things that have interested me: This Coven you mentioned, and that immense amount of energy you quickly let out. And I don't know if you hear this a lot, but I want more about your group, if possible.

(If you had stuff going on, that's fine. I've started college so I'm starting to know what's it's like to be frequently busy)

"I dont know What coven you are talking about, outsider. And if you keep following my will call the police!"

She turns and quickly walks away with her luggage.

76561198050004597.png

"I dont know What coven you are talking about, outsider. And if you keep following my will call the police!"

She turns and quickly walks away with her luggage.

Does the Fifth Star Coven ring any bells? You told Marisa with such ease, I wouldn't have thought you could forget so quickly. *starts to walk away, but stops.*

Just to be clear, I'm interested in whatever your planning Lacus. So, if you are hiding something from me, then that's one thing we have in common: deceit. *reveals her true form*

oe_regin.gif

Regin Veugleschaft, at your service. Perhaps we can work together in the future.

Kalos City. On the surface, a beautiful and technologically advanced city. Underneath, home to one of the biggest underground fighting circles. It is for that purpose a certain patriotic shrine maiden arrives. Battles within these fighting circles will prove to possess tough opponents, a perfect test of strength for our Miko.

7RGuZ9Y.jpg

"Alright. Looks like things will be interesting..."

(OOC: Image from here: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=14862023)