The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6reSr5l3xRk

ryu-sf3-awesome.jpg

LightFlare awakens in a park. Unsure of what happened he can only reflect on the image that flashed befors him. After he gains his senses, LightFlare walks the dangerous streets of Kalos City. Indeed it was overwhelming. But with so many people around, LightFlare felt lonely. He'd been walking his own path for quite some time. And although he has made friends along the way, he always seems find himself alone again. He wonders if he is truly on the right path. Even still, he believes that in order to know his own strength he must first know his own self.

*LightFlare walks past a tall dark skinned individual. He begins to follow LightFlare. LightFlare continues walking. He begins to walk beside LightFlare. LightFlare continues walking. *

ryuq.gif...

heavyd-pr.jpgSup, homie. Not many guys walking around here in a Karate Gi. I'm guessing you're on your way to the Underground Slugfest?

ryuq.gif...

heavyd-pr.jpg I'm on my way there too. Mind if I tag along, homie?

ryur.gifHeh...do I have a choice?

heavyd-pr.jpg We all have choices. It's the consequences that we can't change.

ryur.gif Well then...let's go..uh...?

heavyd-pr.jpg The names Heavy-D. Aka H. Dizzle aka The D aka H.D. aka...

ryur.gif I got it. I'll just call you "D."

heavyd-pr.jpg No doubt. So what's your story, bruh?

ryur.gif I'm just a nomad.

heavyd-pr.jpg

I get it. I used to box professionally. But I was a little too "rough". So I've been street fighting to make ends meet. This tournament will be just another day on the job.

ryur.gif You and I are not too different.

heavyd-pr.jpg Truestory. These streets are dangerous, bruh. You're gonna need a guide. Ill help you out, bruh.

ryur.gifOk, Mr Tour Guide. Lead the way...

heavyd-pr.jpg Fah sho, homie. I got'chu.

The two continue sharing with one another as they head towards The Bottom. LightFlare is somewhat comforted by D's. company. Perhaps he's just another friend along the way. Or maybe he's not a friend at all. Either way it's nice to have someone to talk to. And having a guide in such a large new city isn't such a bad idea. The image continues to be in the back of LightFlare's mind. What does not mean? And how the heck did he end up in that park? Stranger things have happened, but it's pretty high on the list.

the sunsets as the men walk , but the path becomes impeded by four young girls in the local school uniform

vis104_0.jpg

Girl 1: they look strong enough...

Leader: But Our master said we only needed one.

Girl 2:...

Short one: Then that means the other one is ours?

They continue to whisper to each other, Keeping their eyes firmly affixed on the fighters.

(cant get my spoilers to work dont know why)

(That should do. Better fix it in your post az well)

the sunsets as the men walk , but the path becomes impeded by four young girls in the local school uniform

vis104_0.jpg

Girl 1: they look strong enough...

Leader: But Our master said we only needed one.

Girl 2:...

Short one: Then that means the other one is ours?

They continue to whisper to each other, Keeping their eyes firmly affixed on the fighters.

( is my spoiler working cuz its seems as though it is not.)

heavyd-pr.jpg

Sup ladies? Shouldn't yall be in school. Oh that's right it's the weekend. Then you guys must really like school. You still rock'n them uniforms. I dig that...but I think you're a little young for a couple of seasoned studs like us.

ryuio.gif These aren't ordinary school girls. I sense danger...

heavyd-pr.jpg

Don't tell me you scared of a couple of teenagers?!

*a chill runs down D's spine*

Whoa...something IS wrong...

Hold it right there!

*Zeroko and Teoc reisen appear*

toh_reisen.gif

2v4 seems unfair. Let's even those odds, shall we?

Zerokogif.gif

*Looks at LightFlare and his companion* Relax, we're here to help. We'll provide support if you need it. Reisen, you shouldn't rush headlong into battles.

*the pillar disappears*

OrbitShield.png

Orbit Shield. I'll admit, that was close.

ShieldSweep.png

Shield Sweep *the shield runs on a linear path towards Trinitro*

Wowzers. NITRO BLAST!

*the shield gets destroyed*

Man...and to think of it that there is an infinite supply of these shields.

I better using something more shieldpiercing or something that cannot be shielded.

I got it! NITRO WRAP MINE FIELD!

*TrinitroMan shoots out multiple bubbles made of Nitroglycerin, creating a powerful minefield, and some of them gets glued on all around Omega Zero's body*

CRASH BOMB!

*TrinitroMan shoots out multiple bombs with claws, and all of them stick to Omega Zero*

REMOTE MINE!

*TrinitroMan shoots out multiple tentactled bombs, and all of them stick to Omega Zero*

And now, for something spectacular! EXPLOSION SIGN - TRINITRO BLAST FORCE

*TrinitroMan channels nitroclycerin through all the bubbles and bombs, until a massive explosion happens, and only the ashes of Omega Zero are left*

TrinitroMan 20, Omega 0. Badum Tss!

Well done. Very impressive indeed. However, I'm not beaten that easily. *a huge figure burst from the ground*

Omega_2_sprite.gif

I had to revert to my old form, sacrificing that husk in order to survive. However, I can still do this. DARK ELF GRAVITON FORCE!!! *a huge sphere of gravity is launched towards Trinitro.*

You're the second person to push me this far, so I'll cut you a deal: If you can stop this attack, I'll consider you worthy of following. If not, you might be sitting in a deep crater unable to move for a while.

Hold it right there!

*Zeroko and Teoc reisen appear*

toh_reisen.gif

2v4 seems unfair. Let's even those odds, shall we?

Zerokogif.gif

*Looks at LightFlare and his companion* Relax, we're here to help. We'll provide support if you need it. Reisen, you shouldn't rush headlong into battles.

Short Girl: Rabbits aren't welcome in a game of cat and mouse!

A deep fog rolls into the street obscuring the four girls from view. zeroko and teoc finds themselves alone in the fog.

Your characters are lost in a Fog produced by witch craft. They cannot interact with anyone but eachother. any attempts to find Lightflare will result in moving them further away. They can leave

but entering back in gets them lost again.

(I do not feel like dealing with your crap. Go interfere in someone elses play.)

(That should do. Better fix it in your post az well)

heavyd-pr.jpg

Sup ladies? Shouldn't yall be in school. Oh that's right it's the weekend. Then you guys must really like school. You still rock'n them uniforms. I dig that...but I think you're a little young for a couple of seasoned studs like us.

ryuio.gif These aren't ordinary school girls. I sense danger...

heavyd-pr.jpg

Don't tell me you scared of a couple of teenagers?!

*a chill runs down D's spine*

Whoa...something IS wrong...

Before the Fog overtakes her, the short girl giggles.

vis185_2.jpg

Let's Play!

The glow of her eyes fade and the fog overtakes Lightflare and "D"

Fair enough. I'll admit, 'twas truly a gamble doing that.

*Zeroko's cell phone rings.* Commander?

"You are to abort mission and return to base. Is that understood?"

But, sir

"That's an order. Assiette shall continue her part. Nothing further." *click*

*without another word, the two leave the battle to LightFlare and D*

Short Girl: Rabbits aren't welcome in a game of cat and mouse!

A deep fog rolls into the street obscuring the four girls from view. zeroko and teoc finds themselves alone in the fog.

Your characters are lost in a Fog produced by witch craft. They cannot interact with anyone but eachother. any attempts to find Lightflare will result in moving them further away. They can leave

but entering back in gets them lost again.

(I do not feel like dealing with your crap. Go interfere in someone elses play.)

Before the Fog overtakes her, the short girl giggles.

vis185_2.jpg

Let's Play!

The glow of her eyes fade and the fog overtakes Lightflare and "D"

heavyd-098.gifryu-xvs.gif

*LightFlare and Heavy-D prepare themeselves*

ryuio.gifStay focused D! Things are about to get crazy.

heavyd-pr.jpg I'm steady and I'm ready, bruh! Let's get it crack'n!

Meanwhile, at the place known only as the Top of the world.

Krizavatar.jpg

"This place. It's a weird place, but I must admit I have grown to like it. It wasn't as big as NESTS but our little group of bosses was rather...entertaining."

ozerosmall.png

"I have to agree despite the rather strange circumstances in it's creation."

Krizavatar.jpg

"You think we'll be able to do something like that again? I wouldn't mind having free reign to bust some heads again and it's driving me crazy sitting around doing nothing."

ozerosmall.png

"There are a few things we would still need to work out, but I do believe we can make another group like the bosses."

marisa.png

"Oy, you two! Can you guys daydream about old memories AFTER we're done with this?"

ozerosmall.png

"Indeed. We'll discuss this matter another time. Let's focus on solving this clone mess first."

Krizavatar.jpg

"That reminds me. What about YOUR clone?"

ozerosmall.png

"Although, it didn't betray us during our times as the bosses, we've had him deactivated nonetheless after we've disbanded. Even then, we still can't trust him completely after betraying us during our NESTS days."

Krizavatar.jpg

"Good. I never liked him. No offense, Zero."

ozerosmall.png

"However....if Igniz is indeed behind this, I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to reactivate him to serve him."

marisa.png

"So let's figure it out already! Less talking, more walking!"

The trio continues deeper into the world eventually reaching a building right in the middle. They proceed to step inside eventually find the person they seek.

zero-2k1-original.gif

"Miss Avallone. It's been a long time."

Mildred-1.jpg

"Sir Zero, Sir Krizalid....Marisa. I take it this meeting is more than just a visit to an old friend.

ozerosmall.png

"Indeed. I wish our circumstances were better. We have reason to believe that Master Igniz is up here."

Mildred-1.jpg

"He does come up here from time to time for his stargazing. But he hasn't come up here recently...not after his space station was completed."

Krizavatar.jpg

"Space station?"

ozerosmall.png

"It's just as I feared...he's rebuilding NESTS."

Mildred-1.jpg

"I'm surprised. I honestly thought you guys knew about it."

Krizavatar.jpg

"I don't think we would miss a space station so easily if we knew."

marisa.png

"Well, if it's just a space station then we should have no problem. I do some space travelling of my own to witness my best destruction."

Krizavatar.jpg

"That's great for you, but what about the rest of us?"

marisa.png

"I could just go ahead and soften him up while you guys get a rocket or something."

Krizavatar.jpg

"Do you even hear yourself when you talk?"

ozerosmall.png

"Actually Marisa, it would be best if the three of us go together. Master Igniz has most likely modified his space station, no doubt it would be capable of giving even you a run for your money if you went alone."

Krizavatar.jpg

"Then again, Igniz has always had a god complex. He may have a lax enough security to let us slip through if we go together just so he can deal with us himself."

marisa.png

"That's nice and all, but none of it matter if you can't even get there in the first place, right?"

ozerosmall.png

"Our best plan would be to seek the clones themselves. They most likely came from the space station and they likely have a way to return there as well."

Krizavatar.jpg

"That could be a problem. They'll most likely be targeting Kusanagi and thus are bound to show up where he is. Otherwise, we don't have any idea where they are. The biggest issue is that we would have to deal with the clones AND the original."

ozerosmall.png

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there. Mildred, do you still have the equipment we've brought here?"

Mildred-1.jpg

"Yes, I do. I've kept it intact just in case."

ozerosmall.png

"Excellent. At least we'll still be able to locate and reach the original."

Well done. Very impressive indeed. However, I'm not beaten that easily. *a huge figure burst from the ground*

Omega_2_sprite.gif

I had to revert to my old form, sacrificing that husk in order to survive. However, I can still do this. DARK ELF GRAVITON FORCE!!! *a huge sphere of gravity is launched towards Trinitro.*

You're the second person to push me this far, so I'll cut you a deal: If you can stop this attack, I'll consider you worthy of following. If not, you might be sitting in a deep crater unable to move for a while.

Uh oh...

...okay let's see. It is a sphere of gravity. I had that only twice before.

In the first time, I had no idea, what to do.

In the second time, I was smarter and I have found out that there is a hole, which is basically the effect of the sphere being made out of gravity.

That hole is also known as the Zero Gravity Hole, and every sphere made of gravity has that just because of the nature of gravity.

Now it's "now or never"! *TrinitroMan lunges forward*

*TrinitroMan only barely makes his way through the hole*

NOW! NITRO SHOWER!

*then, the sphere explodes into little rain drops of nitroglycerin*

Whew.

*as it can be seen, TrinitroMan managed to survive the explosion thanks to his sturdy metal*

Man, that was a close call. But I really could stop that attack. Thankfully.

My job here is done now. *blows the smoke of his finger away as if his finger was a gun and then teleports back to Hastur's headquarters*

End of the Chapter "TrinitroMan vs Omega Zero"

HAHAHAHA No

I'm not letting you get away with this godmoding of yours.

*Trinitronity would find himself gapped right back. Not only that, but Omega Zero seemed to be completely unfazed by Trini's move. Meimu proceeded to pop her head out of a gap near Trini.*

MeimuIMT_zpsb863b3bc.png

"Just going to give you a head's up. I went ahead and altered the boundary of Fair Play and Total Bullshit, soooooooo....good luck with that."

*The gap youkai proceeded to slip into her gap completely, leaving Trini and Omega Zero*

FFS Trini, if it's too hard for you to RP without resorting to godmoding tactics, then please stop RPing period.

I wasn't godmodding?

But then again, you were only trying to find a reason to shit on me.

Anyway, where did I left again? Oh right:

Uh oh...

...okay let's see. It is a sphere of gravity. I had that only twice before.

In the first time, I had no idea, what to do.

In the second time, I was smarter and I have found out that there is a hole, which is basically the effect of the sphere being made out of gravity.

That hole is also known as the Zero Gravity Hole, and every sphere made of gravity has that just because of the nature of gravity.

Now it's "now or never"! *TrinitroMan lunges forward*

*TrinitroMan only barely makes his way through the hole*

NOW! NITRO SHOWER!

*then, the sphere explodes into little rain drops of nitroglycerin*

Whew.

*as it can be seen, TrinitroMan managed to survive the explosion thanks to his sturdy metal*

Man, that was a close call. But I really could stop that attack. Thankfully.

My job here is done now. *blows the smoke of his finger away as if his finger was a gun and then teleports back to Hastur's headquarters*

End of the Chapter "TrinitroMan vs Omega Zero"

heavyd-098.gifryu-xvs.gif

*LightFlare and Heavy-D prepare themeselves*

ryuio.gifStay focused D! Things are about to get crazy.

heavyd-pr.jpg I'm steady and I'm ready, bruh! Let's get it crack'n!

the sounds of scurrying footsteps and giggles are heard around the men. every now and then a red glow of eyes can be seen in the mist.

One the girls jumps from the mist, and red flash is seen and D is knocked to the ground.

cultist_powered.jpg

Stand and fight vermin!

she walks back into the mist beckoning D to follow her.

I wasn't godmodding?

But then again, you were only trying to find a reason to shit on me.

Anyway, where did I left again? Oh right:

Your entire post was you preparing AND hitting with a powerful attack that instantly won you the match in one hit. You forced hit an OHKO move. Please tell me how is THAT NOT godmoding? In fact, let me give you a taste your own medicine.

Eh, whatever.

*minutes later, TrinitroMan is standing in front of the backdoor of DarkFlare's HQ*

*TrinitroMan rings the bell, and Darkflare opens the door*

photo-thumb-5494.png?_r=1401209583Wait, you are-

photo-5707.png?_r=1409670417Surprise, moddaf***er! *punches DarkFlare in the face very hard*

*Unfazed by the punch*

akumae.gif

"......................"

*Grabs Trini's head, rips it off and proceeds to mount it on his wall.*

akumae.gif

"Hisui, please take any parts that could be useful from the remains and dispose of the rest."

End of the Chapter "TrinitroMan ever RPing on this thread ever again."

Get out Trini. You don't know how to RP and continually crap on basic RPing etiquette and I've lost my patience with you.

DarkFlare being an ass, like always

No, you get the fuck out.

You cannot even fight me properly, that's how much you're a coward.

I'm officially done with you. I don't want you to even comment on my RPing any longer.

And no, I did NOT do a OHKO. Man, I never knew that you had bad reading comprehension as well.

This is quite the place. Let's get started shall we?

The ships lands on the landing pad. Hastur leaves the ship and walks over to the leader of the Knight so the Ebon Blade.

Lord_Darion_Mograine.jpg

"Ah, Lord Mograine. It's been a while," Hastur states.

"Indeed. Why are you here, and who is that one?" Mograine replies, looking at TimeWeaver.

"I'll let him explain."

You forced hit and automatically assumed your attack destroyed your opponent in one hit.

And quite frankly you're not worth playing fair against and I'm pretty damn sure I'm not the only one that agrees.

I did not destroy an opponent. I just destroyed a projectile of an opponent.

There is a big difference. Too bad that you don't understand that.