Talk with DuckSS Farm

DuckAzz

when did you realize it was your destiny to mugenize me?

How did you get into mugen?

1.I used you as a inspiration for my comic

2.in 2011 I was searching for some engines for making games,then I found mugen...then I was researching more about this engine in 2012 (Sadly in that year I was spriteswaping) then I found forums on which I can meet many people who will help me in coding and stuff...and that actualy happend :)

then I started to work on mugen too fucking hard to reach better creations...

"China = Because that's the mother land of bootlegs"

Wholly Molly China has long been notorious for making fake things.  I am a Chinese and am living in China I have seen more than enough ridiculous fake people, fake services, fake goods, fake hospitals, fake foods, fake houses, fake pets, fake helps, fake beggars, fake lives, fake everything......only if I had enough $$$$$$$$.........

And China government f**ks me everything so I don't need sex at all!

on-topic:

- besides MUGEN, what other game engines you would like to try in the near/far future please?

It gets quiet. Just look at my "ask me" thread. :P

Do you know Russian? Ты знаешь русский язык?

I knew that in elemntary school :P but I gave up from that

"China = Because that's the mother land of bootlegs"

Wholly Molly China has long been notorious for making fake things.  I am a Chinese and am living in China I have seen more than enough ridiculous fake people, fake services, fake goods, fake hospitals, fake foods, fake houses, fake pets, fake helps, fake beggars, fake lives, fake everything......only if I had enough $$$$$$$$.........

And China government f**ks me everything so I don't need sex at all!

on-topic:

- besides MUGEN, what other game engines you would like to try in the near/far future please?

maybe OpenBor becuase I saw that sintax has many GBC 2d beat 'em all games so I'm on the way to create something of that :P

and also in future I will try to make my own engine before I learn program languages like c++ and visual c

I knew that in elemntary school :P but I gave up from that

maybe OpenBor becuase I saw that sintax has many GBC 2d beat 'em all games so I'm on the way to create something of that :P

and also in future I will try to make my own engine before I learn program languages like c++ and visual c

When MUGENChina was still alive, I once helped with their OpenBOR stuff.  Yet I am a complete newbie when it comes to OpenBOR.

An OpenBOR product - Dino Strike - is one of the OpenBOR works I really like and enjoy:

Make your own game engine!?  That'd be cool as you have already had some MUGEN full games experience.  So, wish you good luck and look forward to your future own-branded releases!

Next question:

- when was the hardest game ripping moment for you please?

Hardest?

dude I'm in hardcore everytime :P

just kidding,only when I ripped and modificated fracis for GB fighters from this undumped game:

and here's sprite cleaning sheet on which I was finding ideas to make her (I copied the other sprites and made them in another files):

RKx6evo.png

well that was hardcore...man...

well that was hardcore...man...

I know what you meant by hardcore when I was trying to rip from some "cannot-use-auto-rip-tool" games like this:

CvZGHjK.png

Doing a few 100-200 frames is alright.......but when doing like 1000+ frames and when some sprites are covered by other things like P2's sprites and sparks....then just O_o!!!  8c460310.gif

Next question:  what are your top ten (10) OpenBOR works please?

TMNT - shellshocked project

only that becuase I don't follow to many projects this days...I'm concretated only on my mugen and co-op projects like:

-Famiclone bootleg project

-GBC Vast Fame character remakes

-co-op project with D and trinitronity called SF4 bootleg remake

-D(f)ucked Character morphing

-Kung fu man quest by hekutta,me and others

well...

I know what you meant by hardcore when I was trying to rip from some "cannot-use-auto-rip-tool" games like this:

CvZGHjK.png

Doing a few 100-200 frames is alright.......but when doing like 1000+ frames and when some sprites are covered by other things like P2's sprites and sparks....then just O_o!!!  8c460310.gif

Next question:  what are your top ten (10) OpenBOR works please?

Agreed.

By the way, how the hell do you rip the Rumble Fish sprites? I only get limbs.

@DuckSS: By the way, I'm going to vacation for 2 weeks starting from tommorow, just so you and D know, why there wont be any progress on Goho Li and Rober Pasta for 2 weeks.

At least I have finished Rober Pasta's throw and one of Goho Li's specials (minus the EX version, though).

Just thought you would like to know, DuckSS.

@Trinitrolight Yagami:

>> By the way, how the hell do you rip the Rumble Fish sprites? I only get limbs.

I guess I already told you in the other post that I use my traditional half-assed "make-movies-take-screenshots-clean-images" way.........those old MUGENChina rips are some tough pizza game to play with unless some computer programmer is willing to make a tool to do the assembling job........the limbs might be good for un-rip-able get-hit sprites though.

Next question for DuckSS:

- What makes you be into bootlegs 8-bit so much?  Does it have anything to do with your retro-gaming experience?

@Trinitrolight Yagami:

>> By the way, how the hell do you rip the Rumble Fish sprites? I only get limbs.

I guess I already told you in the other post that I use my traditional half-assed "make-movies-take-screenshots-clean-images" way.........those old MUGENChina rips are some tough pizza game to play with unless some computer programmer is willing to make a tool to do the assembling job........the limbs might be good for un-rip-able get-hit sprites though.

Well, you only said that now. But isn't the background of the stages in your way?

@Trinitrolight Yagami:

Next question for DuckSS:

- What makes you be into bootlegs 8-bit so much?  Does it have anything to do with your retro-gaming experience?

childhood man,I used to play those games on my famiclone everyday...

also I like the graphics which pirate people desinged them...

Agreed.

By the way, how the hell do you rip the Rumble Fish sprites? I only get limbs.

@DuckSS: By the way, I'm going to vacation for 2 weeks starting from tommorow, just so you and D know, why there wont be any progress on Goho Li and Rober Pasta for 2 weeks.

At least I have finished Rober Pasta's throw and one of Goho Li's specials (minus the EX version, though).

Just thought you would like to know, DuckSS.

1.Don't ask someone in my thread that's not great than all

2.Okay I will tell to D to let him know,have a nice vacation

>> childhood man,I used to play those games on my famiclone everyday...

I am curious to know which famiclone you used to have........?   Have you seen a ""?

What do you think about those "limited edition" game cartridges like ?

>> childhood man,I used to play those games on my famiclone everyday...

I am curious to know which famiclone you used to have........?   Have you seen a ""?

What do you think about those "limited edition" game cartridges like ?

famiCLONE not famicom XD

Famiclones were clones and famicoms were original

so I had this one which is called 'Terminator':

retro-fami01.jpg

and this one:

glk-2016.jpg

Duck, I consider you one of my best friends, just to let you know bud.

Thanks dude!