Ken Masters "MEGAMIX" by Yong Ming & Jin Kazama

Mr. KOtik

[Preview]

2s6x99s.jpg

[Download]

ken.zip

[Comments]

- Release date was 1/12/00. Yup it's that old.

- This time I felt like leaving the original file dates intact, so you may need to yourselves to get it working properly .

- According to the readme.txt included, this is why he's considered "MEGAMIX"

WHY IS HE CALLED "MEGAMIX" ???
=================================================================================================
Take a look at his moveslist and you will see why.  He has all of Ken's regular, special, and
super attacks plus the following moves from each of the other shotokan's:

Akuma - Teleport, Raging Demon, Super Air Fireball (Xmen VS SF style)
            Ryu - Red Hadoken, Shinkuu Hadoken, Shinkuu Hurricane
            Sakura - Arching Hurricane kicks

Plus we gave him the Street Fighter EX variation of his hurricane kicks (in which you must
execute the hurricane kick command 3 times in a row).  We also gave him a cool new set of
super moves that must be chained together to work properly..... but are devastating when
pulled off (as well as extremely cool).

I know one should not judge a character by it's filesize but I am surprised to see his one is not even 1 MB (unzipped at least) considering what kind of moves he has.

However, that is not really all that important. What is important however is that I should thank you twice, Mr. KOtik.

Once for finding and sharing this character with us and once more for directing us to a program with which we can convert him to work properly in our M.U.G.E.N, saving us the time, as little as it may be, to look for converting methods.

So for that you get :

A double thumbs-up!

088.gif

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...