Seth_H released by Happa (25/05/2014)

pure speculation, have't even downloaded him. But I'd guess Hyper

If you ask me, a more logical deduction would be that the "H" stands for "Happa", the name of the author of this version of Seth.

pMx2a5X.png?1?9873

This signature would not have been possible without the combined efforts of RyoucchiZenesis. All credit goes to them for making this!

Seth number 36

Jakuri_is_Infectious_Love_by_Rarutos.png                   
                                                            Youtoba (Youtube)(Other Links in There) Facebook (Warning)
                                                                                ks_banner_medium.jpg

If you go by random warehousing sites naming convention, the H stand for hentai.Hehehehehe.

Maybe someone try this one with kuromaru to see if my theory holds water. Hwahwahwahwah.

Are you sure? I somewhat doubt that...

Everything close to me fades away. (Insert emoji here)

He was joking

And I believed manic laughing would clue people in.

You will never know for sure, the internet is like a box of chocolate, when you open it, you will probably find out that they left only the rum ones and be disapointed. Life is fun like that, and I hate Rum Filled Chocolates.

Let me solve the "_H" mystery:

Happa mentioned he was using Nyankoro's Seth for edit, and Nyankoro's Seth's DEF file name is Seth_N.def.
Afterall, it makes sense that Happa renamed his edited version to Seth_H.def.

So, the winner is.................one.gif..................Winmugen11 on the 4th floor! 

P.S. Nyankoro (にゃんころ)'s Seth was actually the only KOF Seth for MUGEN before infoseek.co.jp closed its free web host service.

"UNP MUGEN" (http://unp-mugen.hp.infoseek.co.jp/) was Nyankoro's old (now dead) MUGEN web site.

"I still care to share because I believe in Sharing is Caring" - Werewood

Let me solve the "_H" mystery:

Happa mentioned he was using Nyankoro's Seth for edit, and Nyankoro's Seth's DEF file name is Seth_N.def.

Afterall, it makes sense that Happa renamed his edited version to Seth_H.def.

So, the winner is.................one.gif..................Winmugen11 on the 4th floor! 

P.S. Nyankoro (にゃんころ)'s Seth was actually the only KOF Seth for MUGEN before infoseek.co.jp closed its free web host service.

"UNP MUGEN" (http://unp-mugen.hp.infoseek.co.jp/) was Nyankoro's old (now dead) MUGEN web site.

Yeah, I would've probably guessed it, this was the one that made the most sence, but the backstory was actually very enlightening. Thank You Borewood.

Also:

Berserk pulls off a Forest Gump? Awesome!

Great for getting this one. A lot of people may not even be old enough get this reference nowadays. Everyone is just "Run Forest Run" everywhere.