Rival Schools Characters

Krypto 'SAM' saiyaN

Question

Beside Batsu, Hinata and Kyosuke, did we have more Rival Schools characters in mugen?

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

15 answers to this question

not sure but there exist Yuriko Kirishima made by FERVICANTE in Kof Style/Snk Style and a Kurow Kirishima which he is simply an edit of Cool Choi, otherwise there's not so much Rival school characters in mugen.

I found that Yurika but the link has been dead. Do you have it Thomas?

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

It's okay guys, thanks for the help and info. I know before this someone name Li Kun working on Kyoko and Tiffany, but I don't know the work is done or not coz I don't found this two characters at all.

Infinite made a Batsu. There is also a MVC Batsu.

LOL, yea I know Batsu has been made in mugen. Batsu is the first Rival Schools character I have and then Hinata and Kyosuke.

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

It's okay guys, thanks for the help and info. I know before this someone name Li Kun working on Kyoko and Tiffany, but I don't know the work is done or not coz I don't found this two characters at all.

yeah both are still wips he doesn't released them for the moment you can go in his youtube channel if You want to watch his preview.

My Signature 

Fuck U :D I Don't Have one Asshole.

yeah both are still wips he doesn't released them for the moment you can go in his youtube channel if You want to watch his preview.

Wow, his newest video was 5 month ago....I do hope he finished it.

q4VPoIp.png