Pal1 = HomoIori_Kof_01.act
Pal2 = HomoIori_Kof_02.act
Pal3 = HomoIori_Kof_03.act
Pal4 = HomoIori_Kof_04.act

i changed the name in def. dont worry about it
i dont like homo pomo nomo lomo :=D:

Here ya go

http://www.mediafire.com/download/aadnb7c31w74lhb/HomoIori_Kof_Tightriam.rar

Oh, my apologies. I believe this one should posses the flames you seek : http://www.mediafire.com/download/dapjowa1bp7cv1o/yagami_kof.zip

If it's not, then I apologize in advance. I can not open him up in my M.U.G.E.N to verify that this Iori is the one you're looking for. 

It's the same character on the first link. The name of the file should be HomoIori_Kof (for what I know).

it was provided on MFG and now the link is down
i asked to repair it
and the next day i've received a message from community that your post has been deleted because the thread is 30 days old
and i cannot post on it
Can i ask a question here [which bothered me a little]
Q - What really is a difference b/w Tightriam's flame Iori-XIII and the rest's [authors/creators] ?

it was provided on MFG and now the link is down

i asked to repair it

and the next day i've received a message from community that your post has been deleted because the thread is 30 days old

and i cannot post on it

Can i ask a question here [which bothered me a little]

Q - What really is a difference b/w Tightriam's flame Iori-XIII and the rest's [authors/creators] ?

He has a gameplay more similar to KOF 2001.

Thank you!

Akira, I am truly sorry for unconsciously having linked you twice to the wrong version of the character (the Flameless one). Knowing that now makes me feel a bit bad as I really wanted to help you out. I hope you're not disappointed with or mad at me... depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

Still, I'm happy to see your request has been fulfilled by my good friend AddiK here. Way to go man! cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

Akira, I am truly sorry for unconsciously having linked you twice to the wrong version of the character (the Flameless one). Knowing that now makes me feel a bit bad as I really wanted to help you out. I hope you're not disappointed with or mad at me... depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

at ease. you are over thinking it Bro :) you tried to help that is good

Still, I'm happy to see your request has been fulfilled by my good friend AddiK here. Way to go man!

By you or me

same for me cause we both are :awesome:=D:

Still, I'm happy to see your request has been fulfilled by my good friend AddiK here. Way to go man! cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

Don't worry, it happens. I'm not mad, nor disappointed

off topic but i do always wonder why he named "Homo"Iori  :yaoming:

It's probably an error. Because I think the name should be Honō Iori (Iori Flames).