Pz.Kpfw.IV_From_Anglerfish_Team By YU-TOHARU Released (4/13/2014)

thekillnator

Cropping the sprites won't help. The sprites on this characters are properly cropped already. The main problem is, just like majority of Yu-Toharu characters, helper flooded.

Agh! I see. in other words you practically have to manually recrop the helper sprites and cut the flooded problem.That be alot of work.... :noway:

Uhm...I don't?

It's just that Doreamariby is starting to get on my nerves with him being ignorant beyond all hells.

But alas, let us all stop with the off-topic talk, okay?

Uh, yea you do. Have you ever stopped to think about WHY the guild staff has limited your daily posts to 6 over at MFG?

And that's not Doreamariby.

Agh! I see. in other words you practically have to manually recrop the helper sprites and cut the flooded problem.That be alot of work.... :noway:

You could also lower the amount of helpers Mugen can show on screen at once in either the system or mugen file(forgot which) in the data folder.

I could be wrong but i think he is? The way of talking (typing) is similar, the preference is similar, not to mention the hatred towards Touhous and anime girls

Uh, yea you do. Have you ever stopped to think about WHY the guild staff has limited your daily posts to 6 over at MFG?

You could also lower the amount of helpers Mugen can show on screen at once in either the system or mugen file(forgot which) in the data folder.

He admitted he was Doraemariby in a MFG post.

I could be wrong but i think he is? The way of talking (typing) is similar, the preference is similar, not to mention the hatred towards Touhous and anime girls

He admitted he was Doraemariby in a MFG post.

Not to try to be rude or be an informer to you guys but Ryon(the Boss) had enforced a Rule here about Bashing other Mugen related forums:

So we might want to be cool and focus on the character topic please. >:(

[back on topic]

Yes that could work, but will that cause the character to be buggy?

If someone mentions MFG in his post, it's not to be automatically considered as bashing. We weren't bashing MFG there. We're just talking about Doraemariby/Diffbok whatever he's called.

Oh ok. Well lets not try to go to far about it just to be on the cool side because Ryon will summon meteors on us and destroy the topic(sarcasm) LOL! 

Not to try to be rude or be an informer to you guys but Ryon(the Boss) had enforced a Rule here about Bashing other Mugen related forums:

Wasn't bashing, but okay.

Oh ok. Well lets not try to go to far about it just to be on the cool side because Ryon will summon meteors on us and destroy the topic(sarcasm) LOL! 

Noobie Pwnd

..So, in your perspective, mentioning something like "MFG" is considered bashing.. okay. Okay. Whatever works for you. :P

MFG MFG MFG MFG MFG.

oh crap..

Yes, and I have no idea what THAT has to do with my hatred towards Doreamariby.

And it IS Doreamariby.

Now stop making me do off-topic posts already, please.

All I'm saying is that you should stop and think before you post because all those extra "jokes" you make are awful and make me want to punch you in the face instead.

And they later told that was indeed Doreamariby.

And you should hate people that justify it more, like AxSeeker, Volzilla or even me.

All I'm saying is that you should stop and think before you post because all those extra "jokes" you make are awful and make me want to punch you in the face instead.

And you should hate people that justify it more, like AxSeeker, Volzilla or even me.

Why you? You are quite honest and I have no reason to have something against you.

However, I do hate AxSeeker. Not sure about Volzilla, though, because from what I saw at IMT, he seems to start improving.

Yes, and I have no idea what THAT has to do with my hatred towards Doreamariby.

And it IS Doreamariby.

Now stop making me do off-topic posts already, please.

Why you? You are quite honest and I have no reason to have something against you.

However, I do hate AxSeeker. Not sure about Volzilla, though, because from what I saw at IMT, he seems to start improving.

{Facepalm} ...............[.sighs.].......   Can we all get along and take yall arguement at the "chat room" >;(

And Darkflare I recently ask you a question relating to this topic about the helper flooding. :

[back on topic]

Yes that could work, but will that cause the character to be buggy?

{Facepalm} ...............[.sighs.].......   Can we all get along and take yall arguement at the "chat room" >;(

And Darkflare I recently ask you a question relating to this topic about the helper flooding. :

All Argument at the Chat Room?

what you think it is there?

a free-to-argue place where the mods won't find you?

it's just a chat not a fighting arena.

All Argument at the Chat Room?

what you think it is there?

a free-to-argue place where the mods won't find you?

it's just a chat not a fighting arena.

Sorry...

i just want to focus ourselfs on this topic and to learn how to fix alot of issue on characters that lags alot. and if we put our minds together we could make this character more better instead of chewing each others heads off on unnecessary arguments not relating to this topic. Thats just how I feel. =P