Lost Forest - Stage Released

AxSeeker

i whould like to see Dragon Roost Island or Adeleine's battle stage from Kirby 64...

keep on, bro!

I was thinking of doing a stage from kirby 64. I wanted to do a snowy mountain of icecream and snow with crystal rock shards. I need oen for a game I'm cooking up.

I know you're a great stage maker Blizzard Buffalo. Perhaps you could do one for me if you have the time? I'm not really a Kirby expert at all and I don't know a much as you do.

I may be making a Kirby character int he future though.

I was thinking of doing a stage from kirby 64. I wanted to do a snowy mountain of icecream and snow with crystal rock shards. I need oen for a game I'm cooking up.

I know you're a great stage maker Blizzard Buffalo. Perhaps you could do one for me if you have the time? I'm not really a Kirby expert at all and I don't know a much as you do.

I may be making a Kirby character int he future though.

Well... here is Adeleine's stage

Adeleine%27s_Ice_Dragon.jpg

DO ADO (Adeleine's brother), PLEASE!! I HAVE THE SPRITES FOR BASES!!!

-startx and starty set it to 0 and never move those values.

-Bounds arent equal (as before...)The reason why should Bounds should stay the same is because having diferent values gives the adventage to the other Char since the other Char would be cornered more fast due the lower value.

-Set Floortension to 50 and verticalfollow to 0.5 since is a stage with a low Boundhigh value looks weird how the camera moves when you jump or superjump.

-Shadows are way too dark try seting the color to 255,255,255 and set "intensity" around 80 or 120 this fits more acording to the light sources imo.

-Get rid of the codes you arent using such as Velocity, Tilespacing, ect sometimes those cause problems kinda basically keep your DEF ordered and clean.

-Zoffset is too low IMO raise it to 225 because some bigger chars stands out of what supose to be the floor.

-You have a lot of useless sprites on the SFF even if you gona use a older stage as base get rid of the sprites you arent going to use to make the SFF size smaller.

-Those fog sprites looks really bad because already have a lot of colorloss and have bad cuts around it which are even visible while playing: 0gcSFnw.png

You may need to look around for new ones.

-Sprite 0,4 is on the SFF two times and one of them has the color really screwed and a diferent position.

-The trees on the far BG has some really notable cuts:

MeTlk2N.png

You gona need to sprite the missing parts to fix it.

-The sprites 1,2 and sprite 1,3 would look better and they would blend better if they werent single colored IMO.

-The green of the floor doesnt blend with the green of the forest on the BG isnt really that far as i see so should have a diferent color tone at all imo.

-Why there is snow falling at the start of the match on the stage? i guess u tried to make them look like the fireflyes that are around the forest in the game? try coloring those into multyple colors like on OoT also how they blink look really odd imo.

You need to work more on the graphics part atm you are decent with the code imo

Nice choice of BGM btw does gives a Zelda feel.