[Comic Party Wars: Endless Waltz] Central City Park

Shinzaki

[Preview]

Ru0Frl5.png

Video courtesy of NeoGeoKitsune.

[info]

The name may not fit the stage, but whatever.

Thank you Zemilia and Wargame for the BGM suggestions.

Comic Party Wars: Endless Waltz only has three stages (since it wasn't finished), so this stage was chosen to be made.

[Download]

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5c13fufjmik1z9f/CCity_Park.zip

Hmmmm, I'd personally love to see your stage in action in one of your (or somebody else's) videos soon as it looks like it could fit in a horror kind of game (my personal opinion).

I didn't know that stages had a gender...

Me neither but this is the second time he refers to a stage with a gender specific term (first time being in his Presidant Muncher stage thread).

Hmmmm, I'd personally love to see your stage in action in one of your (or somebody else's) videos soon as it looks like it could fit in a horror kind of game (my personal opinion).

Me neither but this is the second time he refers to a stage with a gender specific term (first time being in his Presidant Muncher stage thread).

Don't said again the ''Presidant Muncher Stage'' PLZ.

If this stage ever has gender it'll be "she". She's the beloved baby of Sword and me

If this stage is the beloved baby of you and Shiro, does this mean she's adopted?

Assuming Shiro is 100% a guy, which I'm not sure of, unless he is a she in which case it would be some weird kind of love baby :=D:

I'm the girl on all relationship so

So the one photo I saw you posted in the "Who are you really thread" was a fake giving me a false sense of believing I knew your true gender 100% sure? Meaning I've been talking to a girl whenever I was speaking to you?

What's your cup size in that case, baby? =3

In all seriousness though, it was just a little roleplaying purpose. Something i do with close friends like Sword or Toaster. And it's been affecting me a bit.

It doesn't mean i'm "not normal" or "fem-wannabe". Call me a messed up guy :P

If i ever got boobs i'd like to have cup size around D or E

Well, guess that explains all (or not) so let's move on to the topic.