Billy Herrington released by Markson 2014-03-14

Werewood

Billy Herrington released by Markson 2014-03-14:

MUGEN screen shot (be prepared as you may not un-see it....):

mFo4aEJ.png

SkyDrive download:  https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=57fde7a9f0b88485&id=57FDE7A9F0B88485%21109#cid=57FDE7A9F0B88485&id=57FDE7A9F0B88485%21111

I have never ever seen such plastic toy action figure MUGEN character as clean as this one so far........and it seems to be a SFIII Gill wanna-be?

"I still care to share because I believe in Sharing is Caring" - Werewood

Kinda funny that I actually know what kind of figure that Billy Herrington is. (Probably the first Mugenized "figma" out there, I think).

However, the screenshot you posted seems... worrying. I'll give this a try to see what's up.

XkjHvPW.png

Must Be a Gay NSWF Character.

LOL! That why my eyes is hurt :troll:

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

Well I've seen the craziest of stuff throughout all my years of knowing M.U.G.E.N. so  this "thing" doesn't really baffle me at all.

Would be interesting to put Billy up against Barbie to see which doll is the strongest....

pMx2a5X.png?1?9873

This signature would not have been possible without the combined efforts of RyoucchiZenesis. All credit goes to them for making this!

• 2 weeks later...