Super Sonico: the Animation (On-Going)

Celest

Posted Image

Super Sonico is an 18-year old college student who plays guitar for the three-girl band Fastest Speed in Space and models for pin-ups. In spite of her busy schedule, she still finds time to her grandmother at her restaurant. One night, her band members Suzu and Fuuri, are late to a concert, forcing her to play alone. The result of that show will have far-reaching consequences for Sonico.

http://www.animeseason.com/super-sonico-the-animation/

I'm not that familiar with Super Sonico, so I'm wondering why she is wearing headphones all the time, why her boss is wearing a monster mask and why the 3rd band member looks more like a boy then a girl?

She's a mascot for a music festival held by Nitro+, a company that makes visual novels.

They also probably made one of the most overpowered creation in all of fiction.

Anyways, I'm not expecting much out of this in terms of writing, to say the least.

She's a mascot for a music festival held by Nitro+, a company that makes visual novels.

They also probably made one of the most overpowered creation in all of fiction.

Anyways, I'm not expecting much out of this in terms of writing, to say the least.

Really!? Hmm! no wonder their is alot of 'hentai' Fan-art and ero-mangas on Sonico and her friends.