Master Of Arts (Everyone should look here)

Ryon

Today I present to you a creation i've wanted to do since I started making characters.

Some of you may remember my original Master Of Arts which was KFM, that would change into another character when he attacks.

Well his is Master Of Arts 2.0 baby.

Every attack KFM does sends out a striker of another character from other games.

KFM by himself is almost no threat to anyone.

KFM with the help of many fighters turns the entire gameplay out of wack.

Take a look at the video to understand how it works.

As of now there is no limiting to helpers, So he is intended to be spammy and FUN.

I would like to get some character attack ideas for you guys.

Grapples are a no no.

Just finished watching your cool showcase YT video.

MUGEN creativity to the MAX.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this MUGEN idea is to be applied on to other characters, then something will seem to be off........

Now for KFM, it is just fitting so perfectly well!  It is because in my opinion, KFM is qualified and deserves it so much because he may perhaps be the only fearless fighter who has to face thousands of hundreds of different challengers everyday, in MUGEN!  He wins every day.  He loses every day.  He taunts every day.  His experience in dealing with endlessly countless number of other characters is just extraordinarily exceptional!

Time to test MUGEN1.0/1.1 limit benchmark with Helpers sctrl!  Posted Image

And, having to deal with so many characters' palettes, just by looking at these makes a super weak palette maker me sweat........Ryon you are the best!  Posted Image

You should make him summon Akuma and have him drop on the opponent via Misogi

double like this idea , or for a level 3 super the son goku satsu 

this is just pure win boss, i love the spiderman swinging in move 

"KFM's and all other fighters' MUGEN final boss is the Master Of Arts."

Finally a true MUGEN final boss is about to emerge..............

P.S. my old crappy Omni tried to want to be a final boss with similar feature in SF MUGEN but he was an epic failure :(

Interesting to see you've taken up this idea once again. What made you decide to go for a 2.0 version, Ryon?

Also possible strikers and their attacks :

1) Venom - Traps opponent via Venom Semen (Web Ball)

2) Bison - utilises Psycho Crusher to hit the opponent (goes from one side of the stage to the other). You decide if this is a super or regular move.

3) Perfect Cell (Choujin) - Utilises his spinnig attack to repeatedly hit the opponent before smacking them down, can be used to set up combo's.

4) Ice Man (X-Men) - Blasts opponent with Ice Beam, temporarily freezing them (good to get in close or keep the opponent at bay)

5) Metal Man - Utilises either Metal Blades or his flame-breathing Dragon to attack MoA's adversary.

6) Seth (SF4) - Uses his pull move (don't know the name) to pull the opponent towards MoA. If that is not to your liking, perhaps let him use a triple shoryuken to get the opponent into the air (as a way to set up air combo's) ?

7) Broly (Necromancer) - Uses a combo attack in which he repeatedly kicks the opponent before grabbing them and smacking them into the ground

8) Leona (KoF) - Utilises her V-Slash move to draw a V on the adversary before letting it explode violently. This or her Explosive kiss could both work.

That's all for now.

P.S. Almost forgot, here's an idea for the best striker to have ever graced the Mugen scene :

9) Ryon (MFFA) - Uses an attack so awesome and cool that it cannot be described with mere mortal vocabulary and which, upon use, can randomly either

• Instantly knock-out MoA's opponent;
  • Crash your Mugen because it cannot handle Ryon's Master-Bather skills;
  • Heal MoA up to full health;
  • Gives MoA the POWAH of the CREATOR which serves as a temporary God Mode in which he pulls of even more shenanigans which the average human mind can not comprehend.

@Winmugen11,

Some good points I see you made.  Yet, as far as I know, Ryon doesn't quite like to work with or use other MUGEN creators'/authors' stuff.

I am beginning to guess how much megabytes of the MUGEN files of the Master Of Arts will be when he is finished...............

If he doesn't like that, then how did he obtain the sprites of all those strikers? I'm guessing he did not rip all of them separately from their source games.

Ryon, I know this is just a WIP now, but have thou considered yet replacing the default hit sounds of KFM with something more nice to hear?

Nevertheless, I really like the way you made those characters disappear along with that accompanying disappearing sound. It's much more fun to watch that after seeing all those other characters with strikers which jump on screen, do their attack, and then run/jump off.

Some more ideas for strikers :

1) Megaman (MvC) - He fires a plasma blast which has a 1/3 chance to be either a weak, medium or strong shot;

2) Chang Koehan (KoF) - He uitilises his spinning ball of steel attack to give the opponent a big headache. That or he comes crashing down from the skies for a body slam on the opponent with his belly;

3) Omega Tiger Woods - He appears and transforms in this mini stick guy, firing of slightly homing projectiles. Used as a super, he summons the Determinator Bus which relentlessy mows down everything in it's path except MoA;

4) Captain America - He jumps on the screen and either throws his shield as a projectile or does a Shield Dash;

5) Captain Commando - Hits the oppenent by punching the ground, which causes a thunder pillar to appear (you might know which move I'm talking about). This or he kicks the opponent with his flaming legs of justice attack =P

6) Adelheid Bernstein - Utilises Genocide Cutter to dish out some pain;

7) Omega Rugal - Uses God Hand Press which hits the opponent once (three times if used as a super). Upon hitting the wall, a skull pillar appears shortly;

8) Zero (MvC/MMX) - Appears on screen and temporarily freezes time (super perhaps?);

9) Captain Falcon - Dishes out a Falcon Punch, do I need to elaborate more?

10) Orochi - Using him as a Super, he summons the power of the Orochi light, which brings the opponent's sins to light, hurting him.

11) Athena Asamiya - Uses a Psycho Sword attack to lift the opponent into the air;

12) Mai Shiranui (Cvs2) - Jumps on the screen, hitting the opponent with a Hissatsu Shinobi-Bachi. Upon hitting, she utilises her Kagerou no Mai special attack, which burns the opponent and lifts him up into the air, making him vulnerable to air-based strikers.

I will take all of your ideas into consideration!

I love the variety.

and Yes the sound will change, at the moment I was having trouble finding a good set of sounds. But I got something.

Normally I do not like to take peoples sprites, but for this case because its a little bit of everyone.

I feel taking sprites is mandatory. Besides how many people have ripped ryu sprites, and how many people actually KNOW where they get there sprites from.

@ Z Brock and TAW, You guy's read my mind, But thats all i'm gonna say.

lets just say.

on his basic move set he has 18 strikers.

and he has 4 special attacks with 3 strengths, so that's another 12 strikers.

PLUS  at the VERY least 6 striker supers. Possibly alot more.

So I'd like to think that he is getting a bit of everyone, Low Res, High Res alike.

Move wise. I could give him a huge number of strikers.

aside from his regular commands I could give him stuff like charge moves like Bison or Guile, or 360's like Zangief.

but for now im concentrating on covering all of my bases.

Heres a couple of suggestions...

Shiki Tohno/Nanaya - multiples slashes with his knife Ren Idagawa - throws a molotov on the floor Jill Valentine (MVC2) - tackles the enemy (QCF + Punch) Akatsuki (Akatsuki Blitzkampf) - Electric shot (his QCF + Punch) Kula - Blows ice Ash Crimson - throws his flames ( <- charge -> + punch Urien - throws out an Aegis Reflector Sean - throws out a basketball

Alrighty then, I see your point.

If he will have e.g. 50 strikers and you'd have to add 50 winposes for each of them, then the SFF will go through the roof.

After all, what's the point of having a gigantic SFF file? There is none, like a wise man once said!  :awesome