In light of recent events, we want to remind everyone that encouraging acts of violence, death threats, and the dissemination of private information will not be tolerated on either the MFFA Discord server or the forums, and will be dealt with accordingly ×

MDK Characters

Winmugen11

Question

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a bunch of characters by MDK, of whom pictures can be found here :

http://mugen.weboy.org/author/mdk/

Characters I'm looking for :

1) Nameless & Yashiro

2) Goodman & Chris 5-in-1

3) Shen & Krizalid

4)  K'

If possible, I'd like the most up-to-date versions of these combatants ^^

The majority of the links available for those characters on that site are down...  :crywithno:

P.S. I've got K9999, Mr. Karate, Kaede & Iori Yagami by MDK but I was wondering if there are more recent versions available of these characters for the ones I possess are from 2008.

10 answers to this question

Well that was certainly more than I had bargained for, but nevertheless I greatly appreciate the extra effort, Hayonik!

2 questions though : Is it possible you gave a double link for the same Ash? And I'd like the Kyo too because I downloaded 2 Ryo's I think.

Only Nameless remains !  :goodmood:

Thank you so much Hayonik, I was looking for these chars but ziddu.com & sendspace.com don't work in my computer. PLEASE can you put  alternative links for Shen, Krizalid, Ryo, Kyo, Shingo, Saisyu, Iori, & K9999 HR ?

Already sent it to you, check your PM.