Face yourself: Nega Scott released, Scott Pilgrim updated!

Basara-kun

Finally, after a lot of problems with my PC, I got this ready for all of you, expected and not expected at the same time. So here you are:

Posted Image
Since the first time I completed Scott that I thought in the idea of him, so since in the game he shares most of sprites with Scott, it wasn't too dificult to do... and a lot of fun, too. Here's what he has (more details in his readme, of course):
-All basics from Scott with new palettes
-New poses, specials and supers different from Scott
-The only specials he shares with Scott (Multipunches, Bomb Uppercut and Hurricane Kick) work way different than Normal Scott
-No strikers, just Nega Scott by now (maybe I should add Nega Knives in a future)
-5 new supers, a couple of them based on Scott's Double Trouble super

Posted Image
Yeah, he's updated to his version 1.1!! I polished him more to make him better than first version thanks to all your feedback, I hope now you enjoy him better than the first version. Here's the resumed list (more details in his readme, of course):
-Renamed all files from "sp" to "scott", so now you won't get troubles with folders again
-Fixed all bugs noted on past release thread (thanks to all for the feedback, all your names are in the readme)
-Fixed Hurricane Kick, now it hits for real XD
-Replaced and added new voices from SPvTW movie
-Ramona and Stephen now hit close to enemy (thx Lahard and Alexei), Kim now makes her move in the middle of screen
-Nega Scott striker attacks (Hadouken striker, Double Trouble super) are disabled when you fight against Nega Scott for obvious reasons
-New small portraits, now adapted to 25x25 this time :P

Both chars:
-Added envshakes on all specials and supers
-Intro vs. those 2 based on the movie
-Compatibility with MUGEN 1.0+ (data, winquotes, 9000,2 portrait, etc.), use "scott-m1.def" or "nega-m1.def" instead normal defs
-Easter Egg: 12 new palettes for both of them, see the "extra" folder on them ;)

And... you know, the mandatory shots =P
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

So yeah, enjoy them  :=D:

Chars -> Adaptations

lmao.... ok but in all seriousness , i was watching the longPlay of the SP game and i was going man i wish someone would make some more of the characters from the game, and today...BOOM nega Scott , awesome .....now if a friend can complete Gideon and some make Mathew Pattel ,ill be in heaven lol

lmao.... ok but in all seriousness , i was watching the longPlay of the SP game and i was going man i wish someone would make some more of the characters from the game, and today...BOOM nega Scott , awesome .....now if a friend can complete Gideon and some make Mathew Pattel ,ill be in heaven lol

Got him up in running bro its just those requiered sprites is a mess lol he will be kfm everytime he gets hit and stuff and it just looks awe full but other then that i'd say he's pretty nice and since you want him so bad i'll just add a few finishing things i can add and send him to you and let you tell me how he is so far just as scott has his strikers as you seen in my old preview Gideon has his evil exes im trying to find some matt sprites some good ones at least so i can add him and the twins i got everyone else and i also want more super gideon sprties and that monster form of his lol that would be freaking awesome