Wanted : Team Of Beta Testers

Ryon

Job : Beta testing Ryon's Future creations (That are not in a full game)

Rules

1. Do not share any of Ryon's Work to anyone else, Its "Private Beta" until release.

2. Give proper feedback, based on everything. Personal tastes are ok but not if they conflict with the actual vision of the character.

3. Must spread the word of works.

Now If you want to be a beta test of mine, Just give me your name and reason why I should trust you with my work.

I'm looking for 5 people.

Alexei is missing.

Vector is busy.

Laharl is... laharl, its his way or the highway.

Ultraboard has been missing for months.

but that wasnt a team, that was just friends.

Im looking for a offical team now.

Must spread the word of works.

I'm a bit curious about this point here, but I might as well give my reasons while I wait for an answer.

Reasons: I tend to know my stuff when it comes to fighting games and just overall balance. I also sometimes have a knack for finding some rather odd bugs and infinites in characters. I've also been trusted with private betas before and haven't leaked them. I've even kept them entirely under wraps unless the author specifically said it was okay to talk about them/show footage/screenshots/whatever. I imagine you've seen my feedback before, so yeah. :V

ok so Trailblazer, Vegaz, and Xan.

@ Vegaz, I do screenpacks to ya know.

@ Xan, Very nice you seem like a good canidate.

By spreading the word I don't mean going into every topic saying im making blah.

while chatting with some other people just mention it. "Oh my friend Ryon is working on blah"

I can even name the characters/whatever I tested if you need credibility. I have a decently sized group of people I chat with regularly, so I suppose dropping a mention or two there wouldn't be out of the ordinary for me.

I demand you actually make blah.

Wait...I think you misunderstood. I've got too much going on. Trailblazer has some great insight. And CAN goes without saying. But I'm already included on several projects right now. You need guys who know there stuff but don't have any real obligations. Guys why can provide time as well as feedback. Cuz they aren't making anything themselves. That usually helps. I also recommend Staubhold. He's the only one I can think of that would be in the same level as CAN's feedback. I think ZzzZzzZz is around here as we'll. Just under a different name. I'm flattered, but I must decline... for now.

ok so Xan and Trailblazer. I did misunderstood you Vegaz, but its cool. I know of CAN's work. however unless he replies himself I can't count him in. Staubby I love that guy. Me and Guido go back. But he isnt on as much as he used to be.

You will probably need to find someone who has a pvr or other means to record from the ultimate alliance games (the only game i can think of atm that he was in)

Perhaps request it over @ the sound/vg resource?

I got the game for PC, and i have him Unlocked but honestly He doesnt say much.. NONE of them talk during the game, only cutscenes.

and most of nicks chats are about doc doom.

EDIT:

@ Trailblazer

Thats Black Fury, I need White Fury.