Palettes by Akira Hiiragi

柊 明

yup! 2version and her robot! :awesome

Unfortunately both characters give me problems when I try to make the palettes, so I suggest to you to tell me another character. Before doing that, make sure to check to character's folder and look if it has at least an "act" extension file.

Added palettes for Rosemary by Juke Kisaragi.

Unfortunately both characters give me problems when I try to make the palettes, so I suggest to you to tell me another character. Before doing that, make sure to check to character's folder and look if it has at least an "act" extension file.

Added palettes for Rosemary by Juke Kisaragi.

Quick question.

Does it say "Stream read error"?

If so, use Fighter Factory 3 for those with that error

Quick question.

Does it say "Stream read error"?

If so, use Fighter Factory 3 for those with that error

No, I guess I have to put the palettes in the "sff" file and to be honest I didn't understand how to do. Maybe I'll follow a tutorial for that... Anyway, I use always FF 3.

That why i`m want u to make .If it easy i can make by myself but ....... -_-

k then, i'd request some for that one.

I have to ask you something first. That monstrosity, can call assists characters, but the characters have different palettes from the character itself. If you wish to see even the assists with the palettes changed, I will not make 6 palettes as usual. If you don't care about them, I can make even 12 palettes for her or more, but I guess the second option is rather useless. So, I'll wait your reply before making the palettes.