Palettes by Akira Hiiragi

柊 明

3 characters, by me, only one of them has palettes, other have "shared palette" left unchecked/empty. They are:

Samus beta (default palette is gravity suit/purple, must be varia suit/orange, then yellow, then purple/current, then black with red outlines and grey instead of yellow, then Ridley`s colors, then Dark Samus` colors)

Dark Samus (default palette is the same colors as it it right now, every palette other than 6th can be of those colors you wish to add, 6th palette must be Samus` varia suit colors

Ridley (add palettes as you wish, 10th palette must be Samus` colors, 12th must be Dark Samus` colors)

Links:

3 characters, by me, only one of them has palettes, other have "shared palette" left unchecked/empty. They are:

Samus beta (default palette is gravity suit/purple, must be varia suit/orange, then yellow, then purple/current, then black with red outlines and grey instead of yellow, then Ridley`s colors, then Dark Samus` colors)

Dark Samus (default palette is the same colors as it it right now, every palette other than 6th can be of those colors you wish to add, 6th palette must be Samus` varia suit colors

Ridley (add palettes as you wish, 10th palette must be Samus` colors, 12th must be Dark Samus` colors)

Links:

I tried with all the characters, but making palettes based on 3d models is technically impossible for me.

Requests rules updated. (They're on the first page).

• 5 weeks later...

Remade the palettes "NeoGeo Battle Coliseum, Orochi Iori" and fixed the palette "Kazuma Kiryu" for EX-Iori by Darklos. Added a new one "Orochi Iori '97" for the same character. The download link is on the top of the first page.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...