What your true Mugen motive ?

Yuyustars

what are your true attention ?

why do you come here ?

why do you even care?

Do really care ?

Are you Fan of the software ?

what the your true purpose you being a creator?

what the your true purpose you being a fan?

How you know if your true fan of the 2d fighting General ?

do you enjoy it ?

do you hate it ?

your gonna think to your self why and what ?? with these question ??

well you ever wonder AND  why WE ALL do it ?

these question is base On what is what ? in your mind when your dealing with sofware in general.

TIP: Dont Agrue, Dont troll, Dont flame or Dont Disgree, Dont Agree with other Opinoin

ITS THERE OPINION AND THERE FEELING TO THERE ASNWER AND QUESTION

SO LET THEM EXPRESS THEM SELF.

PS: JUST TYPE WHAT IN YOUR MIND AND KEEP IT SIMPLE

so I will go first.

I enjoy it becuase you dont see many software give so must limitation

I do love 2d fighting game in geneal I had learn so mush from the software

I dont like it at time because get boring playing by your seft and there a limit of ppl that know about it

I do care. I had love it when I first hear about it

I never understood the coding programing at firt its give me a mayor confusion

I became a fan of the software becuase I really enjoy program untli I laern from ryon and vector teaching

I dont like the fact everything have to do with math understanding for must thing of the softwere

I learned and started as doujin fighter after I learn more from Alp anf Bruce about the 2d fighting game and emulator.

Its get boring on most of the time but also it drive me back into agian like its a wierd addiction

Im true fan of the software and a true fan of the 2d fighting game its keep me focus and hyper active

This my true feeling

Im have not yet done anything as mugen creator student for mugen community. I feel a shame that I have dont nothing to contribute as mugen fan or as a student. I self like just a waste of time when dealing with creating and I feel like.. I had done nothing to show for.  My conversion work for screenpack I have done.. made me think that I had to lead me to nothing. I feel that.. I have learn something but I did not gain any skills. I feel like want to do something more but its like I feel like...did I accomplish anything to the mugen commnuity ?? does ppl even think of me as a waste of time with my work ?. Or did I had made some great job on I learn so far. well I try keep going and going  just to get better. Im only a female after all. not everyday I create something or share my Idea to other. these are my true feeling and my own opinion about my self. I have to keep going to improve my self and to show everyone I can do this.  I wont stop until I learn something.

Lets see...

My true intention is to create my own character instead of downloading other characters made by others which might not suit my taste. Mugen engine can make my 2D fighting game dream comes true as it is interesting to see characters like Kyo Kusanagi fighting against Sol Badguy in a dream fight. I treat Mugen like another fighting game to me when compared to Capcom's Street Fighter 4 Series, SNK Playmore's King of Fighters XIII but I like Mugen the most. When creating character, lets say Iori Yagami from King of Fighters 98, I must create him to play as accurate as he is from King of Fighters 98 and it also teach me how to play Iori Yagami properly in King of Fighters 98 instead of keep spamming his Yami Barai. The first character I start to experiment is King of Fighters character where I found some awesome tutorial made by Vans and Koopakoot from Trinity Mugen which makes me want to create my kof characters. I like what other Mugen creators have created so far but my only interest in characters' quality is from their original fighting game like we have Ryuji Yamazaki from Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 created by Abuhachi and he made him plays like he is in his original Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 game. What I dislike is the programmed Artificial Intelligent the most. Different Mugen creators create them in their own taste and method which sometimes it is frustrating to fight against them.

I enjoy MUGEN, because it's all in good fun. I also like to see if anything interesting gets released every now and then (like when SeanAltly's CM Punk was revamped into his Best in the World gimmick) I have some ideas for characters that I'd like to create someday, when I get a handle on how character spriting/coding works.

I like fighting games and I desperate need things to tinker with when I get bored.  With Valve going stupid, and my other previous ventures getting stale or obsolete, Mugen is a good way to occupy my time.  Unfortunately, with so much to do in Mugen, it's easy to get burned out on it because it can get overwhelming.

I enjoy doing the odd and unusual stuff. Kinda why I've stuck with DBZ stuff for so long. Not much into the spriting or that kinda stuff. More into the reworking and revamping type stuff. Flying around, swapping places, mega spirit bombs, battling Kamehamehas, turning the opponent into chocolate, gas attacks, fatalities, and that kinda stuff. I'm more of a strategy gamer and I like the odd ball stuff. Being a scripting engine, you can do all kinds of stuff with MUGEN.

First, a bit about my fighting game habit. I am old-school video gamer and so most fight games I play are simpler ones like SFI/SFII/SFIII/KOF98-XI/Samurai Showdown I&II/MK1&2/SNES TMNT/SNES YuYu Hakusho/SNES DBZ/SNES Ranma Half/NES Flying Dragon/N64 Smash Bros./PSX Samurai Deeper Kyo/Sega Golden AxeTheDuel/World Heroes/...etc..and some other older fighters.  And most of the time I only use the main/rival/boss characters all the way -- Ryu, Ken, Balrog/Vega/Sagat/M.Bison, Gill, Kyo, Iori, Rugal, Orochi, Haoumaruj, Ukyo, Jubei, Liu Kang, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Shao Kahn, Kain Blade, Milan, Gillius, Death Adder, Hanzo, Fuuma...etc.... I don't play much newer fighter games like SFIV/Guilty Gear/Melty Blood/Big Bang Beat/Blaz Blue/Akatsuki Blitzkampf/Arcana Heart/JoJo Bizarre Adventure/Killer Instinct/Marvel Vs Capcom/Sengoku Basara X/Yatagarasu/Ougon Musou Kyoku/Tatsunoko vs Capcom/Daemon Bride/Dark Awake/The Rumble Fish/...etc...yet I feel extra-nicely satisfied if I can put the main/rival/boss characters of these newer fighters into my MUGEN.  Newer fighting games are too difficult and too flashy for me, how weird.....

The only times I actually get to play these newer fighters are, when I try to mugenize characters from this list (i.e. SFIV, Killer Instinct, Dark Awake). Second, about my MUGEN habit, my MUGNE roaster includes all of the above mentioned ones, as well as the original creations like KFM(s), Super Mario, Dragon Claw, McDonald vs KFC, Hitosyura, Andres Borghi's MUGEN stuff, kishio's MUGEN stuff, SeanAltly's MUGEN stuff, AIDUZZI's MUGEN stuff, and those creative bonus rounds!  Also use most original MUGEN stages for mains & rivals and source game MUGEN stages for bosses only.

Third, non-fighting-game MUGEN characters and stages.  Splatterhouse, Mickey Mouse, Gradius, R-Type, Guardian Heroes, Adventure Island, River City Ransom, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Simpsons, Robocop, and RPG contents.  Whenever I see some non-fighting-game contents which have good MUGEN potential, then I will try to locate it or DIY.

So, my MUGEN motive is simply "dream match" of everything I like.  Also, the "limited unlimitness" that MUGEN offers to its player and authors to customize every bit of all contents.  Last but not least, I think MUGEN is kind of a way to preserve good video games and creativities to some extents.

Now on topic:  

>> what are your true attention ?

"dream match" and the said customization feature and video game preservation

>> why do you come here ?

here:  http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/11929-i-still-care-to-share-because-i-believe-in-sharing-is-caring/

>> why do you even care?

MUGEN is something that I cannot forget or drop quite easily

Do really care ?

>> yes, I still believe in "sharing is caring" or "caring is sharing"

>> Are you Fan of the software ?

I guess so

>> what the your true purpose you being a creator?

the MUGEN stuff that I want have not yet been mugenzied and released yet, so I have to DIY.....

>> what the your true purpose you being a fan?

before:  download-only member

after:  to share my MUGEN ideas with the others

>> How you know if your true fan of the 2d fighting General ?

I think fighting game features can describe a character or a background stage much more than any other means

do you enjoy it ?

>> for now, still enjoying much

do you hate it ?

>> for now, not hating it at all