Vampire - Deserted Chateau Hi-Res

jazzpear94

remind me. whats the reason you posted 4 times, then 2 times back to back? why not use the EDIT button and make 1 post?

sorry i was not paying attention  :donwan: i didnt even think to edit  :confuse:

anyhow ryon i fixed the multi post 

Oh boy...Jazz, calm down. Its cool. Let's try to keep a cool head about this. The Guild has its share of jerks, but there are a lot of cool people there too. We get that you get that as well. My friend, focus on the positive feedback. If anyone gives you feedback that's negative, ignore it. Unless its constructive criticism. Then apply what you hey said and ignore the bashing. Its hard sometimes, but it will help you become a better creator. I'm speaking from experience... hates breeds hate. But I understand you just wanna blow some steam. But as much as people dispose the Guild as a whole, it's still frowned upon here...somewhat.

Tho, that's up to you. But my remedy for haters...is to keep dropping more hot creations for them to hate. Me...I love haters. They've fueled me to do my best on numerous occasions.

And they still do. And a lot if time they're closer than you are think...but most of the time they make their presence known.

My point. Be yourself. Learn from others. Learn from your mistakes. Learn to take constructive criticism. And show ANY opposition that you're serious about your art and your stages!

Posted Image

You can do it!

Oh boy...Jazz, calm down. Its cool. Let's try to keep a cool head about this. The Guild has its share of jerks, but there are a lot of cool people there too. We get that you get that as well. My friend, focus on the positive feedback. If anyone gives you feedback that's negative, ignore it. Unless its constructive criticism. Then apply what you hey said and ignore the bashing. Its hard sometimes, but it will help you become a better creator. I'm speaking from experience... hates breeds hate. But I understand you just wanna blow some steam. But as much as people dispose the Guild as a whole, it's still frowned upon here...somewhat.

Tho, that's up to you. But my remedy for haters...is to keep dropping more hot creations for them to hate. Me...I love haters. They've fueled me to do my best on numerous occasions.

And they still do. And a lot if time they're closer than you are think...but most of the time they make their presence known.

My point. Be yourself. Learn from others. Learn from your mistakes. Learn to take constructive criticism. And show ANY opposition that you're serious about your art and your stages!

Posted Image

You can do it!

thank you... you brought me to my senses and yeah i was just over annoyed... you would not believe how many times ive had haters in my inbox from the topic in the last hours LOL anyhow yeah im gonna take ur advice and not get all angry about the haters... and yes i got a few good replys on guild so yes

i not only understand the guild isnt bad but pretty much will never leave it or quit publishing there... once again i was just overwhelmed by the haters

maybe even the haters will soon be OVER 9000!!! sorry had to say dat  :=D: and i am currently workin on my next stage so be on da lookout