CVTW August update release

Laharl

[Preview]

mugen000_zpsad97b3e0.png

mugen002_zps2abea824.png

[Download]

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/capcom-vs-the-world-august-release-152879.0.html

[Comment]

Seans post

Here is the latest huge update to Capcom vs. The World! Here is a list of additions to the game: -8 New Characters    -Leo (Red Earth/Warzard)    -Strider Hiryu (Strider)    -Megaman (Megaman)    -Morrigan (Darkstalkers)    -Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)    -Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)    -Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear)    -Captain America (Marvel Comics) -New themes for every new character, all by WizzyWhipitWonderful -2 Bonus characters, Snow and Sabotage, located below Det. Laurel on the select screen -New winquotes for all characters (writing character specific win-quotes for this many characters is a pain, but I did it anyway) -New voices for Charlie (ShockDingo), K' (MUGreed), Blaze (Holly Lindin), Lynn (Holly Lindin), and Superman (Edwyn Tiong) The game also includes numerous changes, edits, and tweaks to the existing characters. Unfortunately, I've been editing and tweaking the characters so much, I've lost track, which is one of the reasons you guys will need to redownload the game. I know that sucks, considering the size, but I promise, from this moment forward I will keep a very comprehensive change-log that will ensure that you only ever have to download patches from here on out.

Grab it he added a bunch of new characters and fixed alot of bugs in the old ones.

*Sigh* I'm going to be honest. ...I have never been a big fan of Seanalty's characters. There's nothing wrong with them and they are definitely well made, it's just that they never seem to be very fun to play as for me. Am I a bad person?

I thought I was the only one who thought this. '_' They are kinda dull