Marco Rodriguez/Khushnood Butt by R@CE @KIRA released (8/9/13)

THE_JAS_MAN

Marco Rodriguez/Khushnood Butt Updated 8/11/13

Re-download

What's Fixed/ Changed/Added
- Fixed the positioning on the Level 3 Portrait and on his lay down on the ground sprite
- I think I have finally fixed that horrible bug that crashes mugen when you do the Zanrestuken
- Took the collision boxes off like Divine Wolf suggested
- Fixed the Forward Dodge animation
- Added Dashing Forward and Stopping animations
- Added another Var to the config file so now you guys can choose between Running Forward or Dashing Forward (Run is default)
- Fixed the problem with the Harai counter with its attributes being corrected more like Geese
- Added counter hitspark from Pot's Geese to the counter special move Harai
- Fixed damage on both the normal Ko'ouken and the EX Ko'ouken The normal does a damage of 50 and EX does 110 
- Fixed it to where now you can't have level 1 super moves cancelling into each other
- Adjusted the The Kyokugen Elbow Throw so now he is knocked further away 
- Fixed it so that the Kyokugen Elbow Throw doesn't leave player 2 laying on the floor for too long
- Included some portraits that I made for Enlightened Shadow's Capcom Vs. SNK 3 1.1 screenpack for Marco Rodriguez
just add simple put them in as is, they are already aligned

Notes:
- One thing about me is that I'm lazy when doing Collision boxes. I will do most but not all will be perfect. Will try to improve that
- I cannot sprite so whom ever wants to help me out and sprite a better running animation for Marco, by all means please do.
- Sorry but i'm not changing the wall bounces. I like them like that. Its not bad IMO and its only on stuff that would cause for or just for the look. I see the same thing on chars moves in SF4, and SFxT and people were fine with it on there and its what I like so they stay
- Commands will stay the same, might will do another update to add a trigger in to please those who want it another way

You're capable of fathoming that your keyboard is in the vast minority, right?  I'm not in the mood to bludgeon you upside the head with "the point".

Because you've seen every keyboard in the world, right? In all seriousness, what's the point of arguing about something so small?

Because you've seen every keyboard in the world, right? In all seriousness, what's the point of arguing about something so small?

Ok, now I'm done being nice.  Look, knucklehead.  There's cars with column shifter manual transmissions.  And there's probably people crazy enough to drive those cars as their daily driver.  Thing is, those cars make up way less than 1% of the cars on the road in the US, let alone the entire planet.  As a result, it is reasonable to expect that the driver of such a rare vehicle would know the functionality and operation of other fashions of vehicle.  It wouldn't make sense that a person who can drive three-on-the-tree wouldn't know about or be able to deduce on their own how to drive a car with an automatic transmission.  In fact, it would, by numbers, be absolutely impossible that a person could have never driven a vehicle with an automatic transmission and having only driven the previously mentioned column shifter manual.

If that analogy doesn't make sense, then its probably because you're using an $80 bluetooth keyboard designed for a smart phone.  And that's dumb.  If a keyboard for the fucking Playstation 2 has a pause key, then it's the overwhelming likelihood that everyone has seen and used a keyboard with a pause key.  Given the constant bitching about upgrading to Mugen 1.x, there's probably more Mugen users with keyboards that lack a Windows key.

l.png

Ok, back to the character.  This character is great, but his running animation doesn't have enough bob* (or any, for that matter) and his dash is very short and feels odd.

* lol, like Microsoft Bob.

Would you SHUT THE FUCK UP!?!

Oh my god, what the **** is wrong with you. You're arguing over a KEYBOARD! As if it's some kind of crime that I, an average young man living in America who's NOT made of money and tries to save it for important things by not buying new keyboards until his old one is broken, DOESN'T HAVE A ****ING PAUSE BUTTON ON HIS KEYBOARD! WHO CARES!?! Why does it piss you off THAT MUCH!?! Frankly, I'm wondering if you're just not looking for a reason to be an asshole to people.

...I'm sorry. I tried to suppress this side of me on MFFA for the longest time, but GOD man.

lol seriously, notagoodanything raged over a keyboard that isn't even his? Pfftahahah. What the ficken has he been smoking. I feel like patting Mugo on the back for having to deal with this guy.