Galvatron

• 4 weeks later...

[topic update]

All characters by Teaf updated (1/10/2015)

Mostly bug fixes on the A.I. plus he added another invisibility-palette Mode. Doe it can be disabled by what I mentioned in the previous past post.

I looking forward towards his new character soon. :goodmood:

[topic update]

All characters by Teaf updated (1/10/2012)

Mostly bug fixes on the A.I. plus he added another invisibility-palette Mode. Doe it can be disabled by what I mentioned in the previous past post.

I looking forward towards his new character soon. :goodmood:

Holy sweet updates batman, I must get those updates.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do the characters work properly on 1.0? I'm using 1.1 and they work great but in 1.0 the EX bar doesn't show at all

They should play well In 1.0. I  been playing Shartel and she is working fine. :-P

WHat screenpack or you using? because some screenpacks overrides some of the characters own sparks and options.

I'm just using the default one. Does the bar show for you? It's the only thing not working right now. In 1.1 the EX bar is there and I didn't have to edit anything. Do I have to change something in the files for it to work in 1.0?

I'm just using the default one. Does the bar show for you? It's the only thing not working right now. In 1.1 the EX bar is there and I didn't have to edit anything. Do I have to change something in the files for it to work in 1.0?

Hmm. to be honest I need to look up more about that. :-P

I might need to ask Ryoucchi or Ryon on this since they have good knowledge on screenpacks.

... wait, there's an EX bar?  I've been playing on 1.0, and I've never seen any extra bars for any of them.

But I've had similar problems with other characters with extra bars, like UN's Fou-Lu and his D-Counter gauge, whose default position is below the bottom of my screen.  (Fortunately, for him you can move the bar up and down, so I put it near the top)

... wait, there's an EX bar?  I've been playing on 1.0, and I've never seen any extra bars for any of them.

But I've had similar problems with other characters with extra bars, like UN's Fou-Lu and his D-Counter gauge, whose default position is below the bottom of my screen.  (Fortunately, for him you can move the bar up and down, so I put it near the top)

Hmm. maybe that could be the case for the Fanatail characters you might have to adjust the EX bar to the position that fits 1.0. Since Teaf is making his characters more towards 1.1  :-P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sure been a while! I LOVE THOSES CHARACTERS! How it's goin'? :D

Woah! it has been awhile has it?  :-P

Well nothing New to report except Teaf did update all his characters (8/1/2015)

He really taking his time on his new w.i.p. so we not expect to see any thing new from him for awhile.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

[topic bump]

just to share somethings about the characters:

Some us been wondering how to make Teaf's character less cheap so here acouple things to do:

1.) We probly already know these characters have a 'gold' Pallet mode that makes them invincible. to disable it you need to remove or delete the last three pal selector in the Def. file.

Example:

Spoiler

Pal1 = ACT/1.act ;‚`

Pal2 = ACT/2.act ;‚a

Pal3 = ACT/3.act ;‚b

Pal4 = ACT/4.act ;‚w

Pal5 = ACT/5.act ;‚x

Pal6 = ACT/6.act ;‚y

Pal7 = ACT/7.act ;

Pal8 = ACT/8.act ;

Pal9 = ACT/9.act ;

Pal10 = ACT/10.act <---- delete it

Pal11 = ACT/11.act <----- delete it

Pal12 = ACT/12.act <----- delete it

Usually characters that has Pal 10,11,12 when selected triggers those Gold mode. Deleting them will prevent the player and CPU(AI)  from selecting it in Mugen

2.) The  A.I. can be adjusted in the 'config.txt' file of each character under [Statedef -3]

example:

Spoiler

[Statedef -3]

;==============================================================================

; AIレベル変更、AI常時起動設定

;==============================================================================

[State -3];AILv

type = VarSet

trigger1 = !var(53)

var(53) = 10 <------- adjust this number from 1 ~ 12  ('1' being the easiest, '12' being the Hardest) put in '0' to turn off A.I.

Now if the character is still cheap even with the A.I off then you might have to remove the A.I. data of the characters, which may be tricky to do. If anybody has trouble doing that ask Laharl  or Ricepigeon since they know how to code A.I data on characters.

Hope this helps anyone who use these characters for mugen. . :goodmood:

• 4 months later...
20 hours ago, A person said:

Just a heads-up, Grizela was updated on May 5th, but it hasn't been reflected on the main website for some reason.

Thanks for the heads up.

The author might be occupied in other things while doing his characters why sometimes he dosn't post about it on his main site. :-P