My WarZone by NoZ Portraits

TheFclass97

If you mean the Straight Edge Zombie, then yes. Also, some justice should be done for Sonic.EXE, Orochi Chris, Starfire, Michael Jackson, and another fun challenge........Rob Dyrdek.

Sorry for taking a while to answer, I was just busy with school and stuff. I'll get on it :=D: (btw, I knew someone was gonna ask about sonic.exe... not looking foward to it :confuse: )

Sorry for taking a while to answer, I was just busy with school and stuff. I'll get on it :=D: (btw, I knew someone was gonna ask about sonic.exe... not looking foward to it :confuse: )

No problem. There is one change I'd like to make in regards to one of my requests: Instead of Dyrdek, how about Tiny Tina from Borderlands 2?

Also, you could use this for the Sonic.EXE portrait:

Posted Image

No problem. There is one change I'd like to make in regards to one of my requests: Instead of Dyrdek, how about Tiny Tina from Borderlands 2?

Also, you could use this for the Sonic.EXE portrait:

Posted Image

Nice sonic.exe :) and I will get to that tina doe!

If you mean the Straight Edge Zombie, then yes. Also, some justice should be done for Sonic.EXE, Orochi Chris, Starfire, Michael Jackson, and another fun challenge........Rob Dyrdek.

Here we are, the requested portraits!!! Sorry for the long time, I was updating my internet. So here you go!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 7 months later...