EDWARD NEWGATE 1.0 RELEASE(NORMAL SIZED MVC INSPIRED)

Xasor

@S0knasful, Thank man  but minor changes like that will be updated if ever I make Akainu I'll make them paired characters with clashes etc., but I'm still thinking about it

@Sham Winchester, Glad you liked it man, I will ofcourse make more  but I'm still thinking about my next character any suggestions ?

Thanks guys, but I deleted the link half an hour ago and I don't know how you guys miraculously downloaded or even if you really downloaded it but anw please re download I fixed a bug in the AI he still attacks even though his dead lol  :=D: and I also added more shake to the hypers

@S0knasful, I know he should have more gura gura attacks but the attacks are limited, I made what I could with the source

Thanks, I personally hate complicated controls I want a smooth gameplay that relies on combo's,counters and momentum

@S0knasful, I know he should have more gura gura attacks but the attacks are limited, I made what I could with the source

Thanks, I personally hate complicated controls I want a smooth gameplay that relies on combo's,counters and momentum

Oh! my Bad . Sorry for all i say

@S0knasful, Thank man  but minor changes like that will be updated if ever I make Akainu I'll make them paired characters with clashes etc., but I'm still thinking about it

@Sham Winchester, Glad you liked it man, I will ofcourse make more  but I'm still thinking about my next character any suggestions ?

@Xasor, well I see on your earlier post about this project you mention that you want to do Akainu right? Just carry on. Finish your Akainu so we can have Akainu vs Whitebeard. And since you ask why not make the Straw Hat Trio Luffy, Zoro and Sanji? A time-skip version of them. I really want to see this three characters non-chibi. But no pressure man, just finish your current project first like Akainu.

@TotalDramaXtremist, I can't sprite its really hard to find sprites for those characters

@Laharl, I have decided to make Akainu next but I'm also planning to make the trio

Anw can guys give a screenshot because I saw a video and he was too big

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHbz6dSlQ0A

While in my mugen he looks just right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl0tmMRYG5M

why is that, and he is scaled 0.9 0.9 in my mugen, I'm using the standard mugen 1.0 no extra LB or SP