SIMD by GozioLog - 08/06/13

PlasmoidThunder

It appears I hadn't published this news post on the 8th. Whatever happened? :/ If this is no longer classed as news because of its extreme delay, do inform me.   m0pc.gifSIMDidle.gif   c80.gif A joke character made to poke fun at the editors of the MUGEN Database by having an idle animation made up of multiple layers, making it "impossible" to extract from Fighter Factory. It can't move, jump, crouch or be hit (yes, no collision hitboxes), and its only form of attack is an attack that fires tons of overpowered projectiles that is activated automatically when the round starts. Yes, it's really that bad. SIMD stands for Suck IMUGEN Database, in case you were wondering.   uzn.gif None :3   cxby.gifhttp://www.mediafire.com/download/9b2lbn9grw0t1b4/SuckItMD.rar

Well the site sucks because it's ruled by kids, having poor spelling and grammer, and giving minimum to no detail to some mugen characters.

*grammar.   Define "ruled by". Under the new rules that were implemented some time ago, most of these "kids" you speak of have their articles deleted and are commonly banned from the site for repeatedly being stupid. Those that do actually help the wiki try their hardest to make the articles look presentable, but alas, there's not a whole lot of them, or they're busy with real-life stuff. Wlanman, BeanFan and Mugenfan have been banned from the site on multiple occasions, though Mugenfan has been permanently banned.   I do find it silly that people are more willing to point and laugh rather than help :/  

What's wrong with MUGEN Database?

I don't think the creator was making fun of the site itself. The article standard requires the idle animation of a character to be put under its gameplay section. Normally, the idle animation is a single animation of varying length, making it easy to extract from Fighter Factory with the click of a button. SIMD's idle animation, however, is made up of many animations, so you can't simply extract the .gif. GozioLog essentially did this to "prevent" us editors from giving SIMD's article a complete gameplay section, though I proved him wrong, obviously.