Cursed Land(Kibikiri Basara Stage) by LightFlare

[PREVIEW]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[DOWNLOAD]

http://www.mediafire.com/?o1cw2n7fuza52a6

[COMMENT]

Yea...I know. Its about time a made a Samurai Shodown stage. Kibikiri Basara is one of my all time favorites. Its his SS3 stage with a few...changes. It has Animation, a custom bgm, and Zoom. The bgm is a remix I cut of Basara's SS3 theme. It works for Winmugen, 1.0 and 1.1.

Shout out to my boy Markpachi for testing and lighting animations. Also Ryo2005 and Kungfu Man for their respective sprites. Enjoy...

very nice bro, sorry im justing getting to this but dont know if anyone has noticed butthe Marvel collection has shit itself and im having to fix it character by character....

Nice stage. Begin action 15] 15,0.,0,0,4 15,1.,0,0,4 15,2.,0,0,4 15,3.,0,0,4 What's with those Dots? It's supposed to be commas.... Or It's something I don't know yet?

Some animations were done by Ryo2005. He added the dots, so I'm not sure. When I made my animations I just edited his and changed the numbers. But I didn't delete the dots. They were a mystery to me as well...

@ light is that a transitional stage?? well , one way to find out!! @ zombie is there any missing? i still have most of my marvel badguys on my mediafire , but i don't have any of the good guys anymore but cable, due to me not keeping them on medifire at the time ugh!!!!

Its "sorta" traditional. But you know me... :troll:

nah i think i got everything thats been released with the exception of a time to time request of some old as marvel characters lol , now i just gotta stop being lazy and get it off of my site and back on here 

nah i think i got everything thats been released with the exception of a time to time request of some old as marvel characters lol , now i just gotta stop being lazy and get it off of my site and back on here

I was browsing threw there this morning. Might have to snag that Fatal Fury 1@2 collection. :troll:

Dude, where's the link for Darkstalkers? Didn't see it on your site.

got a Re up it , if u see on the main page, im keeping an update log of everything im re adding / newly adding to the site , if its not listed, its still offline