CAEE-bridgeday

Foxy_Foyox66

Posted Image

old version removed

http://www.4shared.com/archive/mPY7ePIA/bridgeday-v095.html

hello everyone I just stopped by to share my 6th new stage that I have created. this is one of the stages from the game Crimson Alive Extreme Encounter. the stage is highres, is animated and has super jump. note: the stage is not complete since I have not added in the birds that can be seen flying in the sky yet and other changes may occur as well and lastly the water is not the same color as it is from source as well. hope everyone enjoys the stage and the stage will be updated later on to include the flying birds.

• 2 weeks later...

LightFlare_Da_Realest posted:

-colorloss everywhere

-delta for the ground is too low

-all other deltas may have to be adjusted

sorry about the colorloss, it is the same way from source game so I guess it can't be helped. the delta for the ground is low since I was going for near accuracy from the source game. the other deltas are the way they are since I was going for near accuracy. hope you reply back and again sorry about the colorloss. 

Bro, I wasn't able to get to this. But here's whatcha do. Set the floor sprite delta to 1,1. Then, whatever the difference between the previous x value and 1, add that to the x value of all your other sprites. Example... Previous Floor Delta = 5.5,5.5 New Floor Delta = 1,1 So let's say... Previous Bridge delta = 4.5,4.5 New Bridge delta = 9,9 Maybe the y value could be 1. Experiment and see how it goes. :awesome

hello I have just updated the stage from version 0.9 to version  0.95.

changes in version 0.95:

I had to change the deltas in order to fix a character sliding problem from version 0.9 since the floor deltas were too low. I also had to change bound left and bound right and I made a change to the values of screenleft and screenright. so make sure to download this new version. enjoy.