Online M.U.G.E.N? Is this legit?

TheFclass97

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=F5SCJlXcHww

I just want to know if this is legit since I just got it, I set everything up and I wanna try it, and if it is, who wants to face me?

VAHtV7D.png 

So what it says is that this whole "Online" thing is just garbage? However, when I tryed it a bit (Not allowing anyone no access to my pc obviously), but it doesn't show using others pc's like teamviewer does. I'm sorry, I read the whole thing but I'm a bit confused...

VAHtV7D.png 

Ahhhhhhh.... ok I understand. I always thought hamachi was a different version of logmein and better than teamviewer. However, I'm playing only with certain people I trust... Thanks for clarefying that :)

VAHtV7D.png 

I just tried it, and well its not hacking into computers... in fact, It doesn't work at all like teamviewer. It's more like a lobby or chatroom than a remote control, and i cant even view the computer. But I need further more usage cause I couldn't get into many matches...

VAHtV7D.png