Posted Image

Foz(Original):

9000,1:
Posted Image

9000,0:
Posted Image

9000,2:
Posted Image

More ports are going to be posted soon (when I get to making them)

Since I might end up changing to your res for this specfically I need to ask something do i need to remake the ones I made before? and if so I need the new template so i can make my witty titles and stuff. also are you doing in game battle ports with titles to for requests? or just the big ones?

I have uploaded a template and it's way easier than the other one. The new lifebars (going to remake it is going to have custom titles, that's for sure). The select port and battle port however doesn't use custom titles (or I feel like it shouldn't have it besides the lifebars. 

And yes, you need to remake the ports (which is why I'm starting to do this service lol).

awesome deadpool :3 ok cool I have some work to do when I get home from work then You be on skype?

so the lifebars still have the option to custom ports right?

heres a few requests to save me time

Asagi,  prinny  (make sure its the one with the red scarf btw its the hero prinny), Etna, Marona, Succubus (from disgaea) , and mahoken (female magic knight of disgaea). Think you can take care of those? 

eh I will probably do it myself one question why is the yellow cutoff of them in all the ports I don't like that? it just ends at the top of their head and looks weird.

just beware it has ALOT of hentai images as well searching asagi will lead to good renders AND hentai as well thats why I can't browse the site at work lol.

So, im trying to create Portraits for your Lifebars...but they all wind up wrong. I do all the replacing for ur Templates...but after that then what?

God i used to do this before a lot...

I tried transparency since ur Labry's Sample ones were all Transparent, i tried Indexing them...