Mugen Speed Dating

Why Hello there friend, My name is Tremaine but you may call Infinite_Joker or whatever else you may like ;)

I'm here to tell you about the wonderful world of Mugen Speed dating its so fast, so fun, so playfull ;)

Don't be shy boys and girls its for almost all ages almost kiddies mmmmm ;)

Here you may find all that your looking for in life wheater its an Ryu checking out hot and sexy, Fan throwing Kitana

or maybe an Johnny Cage eye balling that tight green spandex wearing Orchid

or if you want somthing plain like Chun li wraping those legs around The four arm beast Goro oh yea Mugen has it

Mugen has it all baby and if your looking for more oh oh yes my friend theres more

An sexy battleground for those beast to be wild and become one were talking Kazuya and Akuma on a moving train baby

or how about Jago and Scorpion fighting in a waterfall awe to sexy

oh and my personal favorite Mileena and Mai getting it on, on the sky bridge baby oh yea just waiting for one of them to just tumble down into my arms of lust

So as you can see we have a lot in store for you sweethearts so come on down take a seat relax and enjoy the wonderfull world of Mugen Speed dating

But don't take my word for it Take it from my friend he know's what he's doing

I Love Mugen so much i Fap err i mean create every chance i get thank you Tremaine for making me feel so much better about myself and my lust for mugen - Ryon -

See better call now asap and if you do we'll find you a lucky lady to be your partner in love ; )

[Note your partner will be a real women sorry]

JOKES ON YOU :troll:

Order Now !!!

I'm not a lady. If you want this lady then go watch Date A-Live.

I can see that in far-future MFFA have a possibility of becoming a website rated 18+ because of members like ...........

So the point is?

You wanna make some eroge based on MUGEN or what?  :=D:

No were going to use you and other staff alike to find and date noobs on mugen anyone who is new to mugen gets a first date free other dates cost, you will introduce yourselfs, show them around and if there good end it with an happy ending ^_^

And i think you should go first :bringitout:

this is a strange topic lol

No its not its helping people understand mugen by dating them ^_^

Yeah. Not gonna reply any more. Crap I did. I'm a post hungry user. Lol

You can't escape your apart of mugen therefore apart of me o_0