Street Fighter Alpha 3 Playthrough suggestions

TheYukiKonata

So for one long time no speak guys and 2 i had a slight question for everyone

so im looking for ideas on what game i should do a playthrough on and i came across SFA3 for the PSX. I decided hey im might do the world tour thing if anyone remembers it and plus since theres 6 slots that i can choose from and because i dont wanna be two stingey on who i pick. ive decided to do more of a request thing. I wanted anyone who was interested in watching this playthrough to choose 6 characters that you want to see being played.

I thought hey this will be a good experience to not get cooped up off of one character and experience using more characters. so you can choose 6 charcaters for me to play , it dosent matter if theyre low teir high teir, if i hate the charcater to death or yada yada. The point is to make this playthrough a fun experience with laughter and rage and whatnot. I just have one request tho, i dont want the list to be full of shoto's if im gonna do shotos its gonna be two at most.

so due to internet problems at home its gonna be a slow reply on some questions but ill make sure that i answer them as fast as possible whenever i can. so what does everyone think? good , bad, interesting, uninteresting, or nigga yous crazy?

Nah, that's easy. Well...it is if you're a grappler expert. Even more so if you're good with charge characters. Two of my favorites are Zangief and Guile, so Birdie came naturally to me. I think Birdie is a good choice. Or maybe Charlie... :hmm:

yeah but you gotta remember birdie isnt that good of a grappler so in a way it is a challenge.

please play as Cammy? :D

I can try cammy, i have a few friends that are very good with cammy so i can get some pointers from them

:areyoukidding:

ok if i had to put it in another way. id say his brawling skills are better than his grappling. cause if you really narrow it down, Zangief is probably at his prime, T.Hawk isnt as cheesy as he was in SF2 but hes still dominate, R.Mika is the most complicated of the grapplers but if you mastered her than she is possible if not the best in the game shes the second best.(id choose her over el furete any day) birdie dosent really depend much on grapples compared to everyone else cause his is more pressure based, kindof like she hulk and haggar, in other words you dont have to do his grapples ion order to be decent with him

ok if i had to put it in another way. id say his brawling skills are better than his grappling. cause if you really narrow it down, Zangief is probably at his prime, T.Hawk isnt as cheesy as he was in SF2 but hes still dominate, R.Mika is the most complicated of the grapplers but if you mastered her than she is possible if not the best in the game shes the second best.(id choose her over el furete any day) birdie dosent really depend much on grapples compared to everyone else cause his is more pressure based, kindof like she hulk and haggar, in other words you dont have to do his grapples ion order to be decent with him

Well put. I see where your coming from. +1

• 2 weeks later...