Saki Mitonoya by Kagetsu Yuki released 4/13/13

Phantom Blood

• 1 month later...

Ermm, dl link for this character is down (it seems his skydrive thinks his own files has viruses). Can any1 please upload? And he also updated his BB characters on May, 14,2013 .. but the dl won't work because of stupid skydrive >(

Ermm, dl link for this character is down (it seems his skydrive thinks his own files has viruses). Can any1 please upload? And he also updated his BB characters on May, 14,2013 .. but the dl won't work because of stupid skydrive >(

I don't have that problem. Try again.

I was going to give him a shock spritesheet that was done for his Succubus some time ago. I can't post on his blog because well...the captcha is in Japanese, and I don't have anyone on hand to translate it for me so I can post what I wanted to post. ^^;

Unless you can help me out on that front? I don't know how much you know about Japanese and all, or if you know anyone that can read the Captchas? The person that usually helps me out rarely gets on anymore, so I'm kinda stuck on that front. ^^;;

That's because you have to hit that button at the bottom after putting in stuff for the captcha to appear.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x308/Xenomic/Screenshots/Untitled.jpg~original

This is what I currently have right now. AFAIK, it won't change unless I refresh or something. And for some reason, I still can't post the image as an image on this forum...keeps giving me the "You cannot use that extension!" error or something >_>;