want to sprite or voice chars for an orig game?

jazzpear94

hi everyone!! :hi:

my dream is to create a full on homebrew game series using mugen however i am not good at sprite creation and will need help

although i am spriting a couple chars it is brain destroying work and they are kind of bad 

i need spriters willing to sprite original characters off my design descriptions... i will use my helpers sprites to create the characters myself and all that.  i also am offering you the option of voicing the chars for the game, so if you like acting show me your voice so i can see who your voice fits with for my chars. as the title says the game is called mark of the dragons... 

name fusion alert :=D: anyhow yeah i hope you will join me

here are the chars i have thought up and info about them  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geovanni Pastrami: a cook full of fighting spirit and a knack for murder. he is the main villain and his back story is that he was born to a family that owned a top restaurant and were visited by a food critic. the critic got sick when pastrami played a prank on him by putting a mixture of habanero and bacon grease in his soup. the man was not just a critic but also possessed by a devil. with vigor he uttered a curse on geo! geovanni had become possessed by the spirit and the critic freed! pastrami destroyed the restaurant and took to the habit of attacking fighters that have a hint of potential. don't let your guard down when fighting this boss

i am still thinking up the heros right now but i hope you will keep up with the thread and its updates  :goodmood:

hmmmmmmmmmm....i dunno, maybe i'll be a Voice Actor of this project..

If you don't believe i can be one check this one video, were i voice all the characters on it.

PM me later to say what do you think.

i am dying of laughter :=D: that is pretty much exactly how i imagined pastrami!!!!! if still intirested then you are definitly open to voice him :bringitout: best i could have hoped for!!

i am dying of laughter :=D: that is pretty much exactly how i imagined pastrami!!!!! if still intirested then you are definitly open to voice him :bringitout: best i could have hoped for!!  though neko echo is not supposed to be quite that "HIGH PITCHED" :confuse: still i may consider that part as well if no one else wants it :goodmood:

OKAY I'M IN!!!!

When do i start?

OKAY I'M IN!!!!

When do i start?

he sounds basically like you so be the silly actor you are :=D: you can just record some improvised taunts for now or maybe some win quotes :bringitout: i appericiate when VAs improvise so be creative :bath: send em to me here at mffa

Actually, I believe I have SOME voice acting potential. Give me some sort of idea as to what character I'd be doing and I'll give it a shot.

I just skimmed right past the part where you explained this. Sorry about that.

sure thing man :goodmood: well you could either be a cutesy character or even a hero

so just try out a few voice types that fit you and i'll tell you what i think of them :bath: