I Am The Terror That Flaps In The Night!

Ultiɱℯciɑ

yeah its pretty good ive been reading it I need to get caught up im probably about 4 issues behind its a monthly thing. I found scans to this stuff if you guys are interested.

@Laharl : Don't be a dick

@Bruce : At some other thread Ryon trolled darklight, so I guess he's OK with that.

im not being a dick lol im saying can we really say what people can and can't use for their display avatar I mean the professor guy from the old forum had a KKK person as his avi so yeah.

I think Bruce was more concerned than condemning him. After all, in many places is easy to get banned because of this, you didn't need to be so rude talking to him Also, if there's freedom of speech and all, if you're rude and talk whatever you want, then be ready to hear whatever you don't want ;p Just sayin'

I basically was concerned because now that we're public we gotta be careful what we have as an avatar or what's public. If someone comes in, sees that avatar and gets a offended, who knows what they might do. Back then, we were pretty much a side thing, so it was fine. But now that we're advertising for more people, it'd be a problem if someone gets offended and start having people trying to hack us, or make us close

do you really think someone would attempt to hack us just because of one users avatar.... I really can't see that happening. @cici again how am I being rude? Im just stating facts.

do you really think someone would attempt to hack us just because of one users avatar.... I really can't see that happening.

@cici again how am I being rude? Im just stating facts.

People can go overboard for tiny things, my man. But hey, this is just my view. You can let him keep it if you dont see a problem

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...