Kinyo Roadshow released by The_None (4\1\18)

SSBKing65✯

Actual quote from The_None.

''I can hear you thinking "wait didn't some Japanese creator that you used to make fun of did this character before?" and well yes indeed he did, and I just felt like burying the hatchet and rebuilding one of GooGoo64's creations. As flawed as they are on a technical level they sure did display quite a bit of creativity and I wanted to give the latter justice with doing something far more productive than these videos I used to do a long time ago.''

Glad that he back off the hatred that was happening 10 years ago just to create something absolutely hysterical for MUGEN.

That's actually a genuinely nice and awesome way to commemorate an infamously bad MUGEN author.

Speaking of which, I'm really glad that The_None decided to tone down his hateful behavior for once, and I especially respect his decision to openly apologize to GooGoo64 himself for all the heat he might have given to him with his character bashing videos.

I was always highly irritated by that toxically cynical behavior of his whenever it showed up (basically, everytime), especially since it reminds me too much of myself... and that always pisses me off, fuck myself.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually exchange with GooGoo64氏 through IM quite often, and he's honestly a really sweet, kind-hearted, and genuine person.
He just likes to have fun and make comedic characters with the tools he has (which isn't anything powerful), and he enjoys MUGEN and creating content for it out of love, despite what he feels is a "lack of skills" on his part. He knows he can't be perfect, but just makes content out of pure enjoyment and fun with what he knows.
He recently got back into creating characters and released a Mario a couple of weeks ago, and he seems to be improving his creation skills a bit, which is really nice to see!
I'm happy he exists, and his content could get a nice treatment like this.

That Mario is extremely unique, BTW. Hope he gets updated to fix his "Winmugen only" attacks, that honestly annoys me greatly. That must be awesome to talk with him too. I honestly have always enjoyed his characters, they make me laugh quite a bit genuinely. Translating the notes on his site made me only like his characters even more, even the ones I didn't try. He made Seaman into a character, that is legit impressive.

Of course, The_None really knocked it out of the park with this remake. I remember him saying so long ago he wanted to make another version of Kinyo Roadshow. I was always hoping that was more than "just another possible concept for a character". I wonder what made Kinyo stand out to The_None to remake. I'm curious about that winquote at the end there... Don't know if that's rude, thoughtful, or supposed to be a joke of sorts...?