[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

*Facepalm on noob's last line*

Anyway... about Mega Snorlax... that would be somewhere uber if its defense gets very high. For Mega Lucario though... I kind of like the idea of a stat boost. That'll be easier for my Lucario named Lucia to take down Pokemon that usually give her a hard time.

*Facepalm on noob's last line*

Anyway... about Mega Snorlax... that would be somewhere uber if its defense gets very high. For Mega Lucario though... I kind of like the idea of a stat boost. That'll be easier for my Lucario named Lucia to take down Pokemon that usually give her a hard time.

LOL! I be joking around sometimes DarkWolf13. :=D:

Anyway I agree about Mega-Lucario getting a stat-boost especially on its Def. and SPDef. since its still a Fighter/Steel type that should help go against Ground, Fire, and other Fighter-type pokemon

Posted Image

I can't wait to see Pokemon: The Origin

Hoping it is a series

Posted Image

OMFG!!!!!!

I wanna see this, I loved the manga and I love Red(Who is an awesome hero.) They finally listened to us! what took them so long?

OMFG!!!!!!

I wanna see this, I loved the manga and I love Red(Who is an awesome hero.) They finally listened to us! what took them so long?

Maybe NIntendo/Gamefreak was so in to Ash Catchem making money for them in the current anime. :redcard: 

That they forgot about who the real Protagonists/Heroes are in the Manga/Game series.

It has not been confirmed to be a series yet. I hope it is. Based on the pics, it might just be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_Lyi2RSVxqg

Seems to be a movie :(

Nvm It is a series

Fuck my life. It is just a special broadcast to air along side with X/Y anime

It has not been confirmed to be a series yet. I hope it is. Based on the pics, it might just be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_Lyi2RSVxqg

Seems to be a movie :(

Nvm It is a series

Looks pretty good! in my opinion. :awesome  That Blastoise Looks Bad-ass in this. They should have done this long time ago. Makes me bring my childhood back. :goodmood:

Fuck my life. It is just a special broadcast to air along side with X/Y anime

....[Facepalm].....

Well at least we can hope its still a series.

I find it interesting how they give Red Charmander. I thought he got Bulbasaur....

I believe he gets bulbasaur during his travels in Kanto as well as pikachu.

....[Facepalm].....

Well at least we can hope its still a series.

I believe he gets bulbasaur during his travels in Kanto as well as pikachu.

I believe Red got Bulba (Its was nicknamed.) when he met blue (The female protagonist. who traded it for his charmander) and he met pika because it was being a manace in Pewter City. Which I found very funny lol.

(THIS IS NOT A REAL SCREENY!)

Posted Image

HIs eyes should be red...that hair should be black :(

Hey, don't be picky. We are finally getting a pokemon anime about Red. He looks more like his game render then his manga render. I thought his hair was a dark brown color not black. Anyways nintendo manga's are off at times, like sin and punishment saki has blond hair in the game, but in the manga it was black, manga's usually don't color their stuff except the title page.

Hey, don't be picky. We are finally getting a pokemon anime about Red. He looks more like his game render then his manga render. I thought his hair was a dark brown color not black. Anyways nintendo manga's are off at times, like sin and punishment saki has blond hair in the game, but in the manga it was black, manga's usually don't color their stuff except the title page.

His Fire Red/Leaf Green appearance to be exact. The original Red protagonist actually DID have black hair and darker eyes.

I know Red's starter was a Poliwag, but the pokemon he received from Oak was a Bulbasaur. He traded it away only 2 times that I remember.

1. by mistake (switching his poke balls up with greens)

2. Ultimate attack against that sea monster in Emerald

I believe Red got Bulba (Its was nicknamed.) when he met blue (The female protagonist. who traded it for his charmander) and he met pika because it was being a manace in Pewter City. Which I found very funny lol.

(THIS IS NOT A REAL SCREENY!)

Posted Image

He couldn't of though. by the time Green was challenging Brock he already had Charmeleon. 

I liked that mischievous Pikachu lol.