~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Touhou Project - Edits/Killer Edits

660 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Flandre Scarlet said:

Just Started to Add more Again cause its way too Long Added Dark Angel Tenshi Edit she is OP but idk if she works on Anyones try her out also Added Kage Youmu will add more when i Find Time.

Pardon my intrusion, Ani-sama, but while you've been gone, i slowly added more edits to the main collection. Just wondering if you're okay with that.

On 7/14/2016 at 9:13 AM, Ryoucchi said:

Pardon my intrusion, Ani-sama, but while you've been gone, i slowly added more edits to the main collection. Just wondering if you're okay with that.

Oh Its np Wolfy Ive been having Major Image Pasting Issues for some reason i cannot paste some cause Stupid Google Secertiy thing idk But I Put Seperate Links Thats not within the image now Due to it sooo yeah but Again nah its fine with me. I would post more if I had time..... have over 400+ more I COULD be posting soon i will try and add more when i can ummm not to be rude but maybe some Editing is Involved Like the Banner you Made Wolfy and Images To Alice one marisa etc those might need re Vamping if you want too.

Due to the Fact People have been requesting my 4shared to share i cannot cause They decided to Ban me ......for no reason yeah go figure Cause of theme of PC game serious but New Link 4hared here https://www.4shared.com/account/home.jsp#dir=Wr-E-R8B Enjoy All edits are there except sonic ones and some sooo yeah, I do have more waiting........for Months idk might release them Somewhere else who knows.

I don't get which ones are cheap...
Is it the one with the Black Text?
Or the one with the Red Text?

Or are all of the edits cheap?
I want to get some characters like Gloria and Labyrinth cause they look they're nice killer edits but I rather not have them tearing my characters a new one...

The ones with Red are 1 Hit Kill ones The ones With Black are Normal Ones And Most are yes And those Are Haceil FC2 Blog they can be found there And Yes ik Some dont like My own Creations I made rainbow edits Alot but Idk if I wanna share them People might not Like them but who knows...

Okay so I tested both of em out and they are waaaaaaaaaay too much for my roster...
Most of their attacks have this extended range or something..

I'll keep them cause they're so cool but I'll disable them from being picked by the AI.
Thanks for the answer btw.