Touhou Project - Edits/Killer Edits

Added in M reimu V1.99 LAGGY ONE but some people can DL HER go ahead check page 1 please Click THE M REIMU V1.99 tO DL HER ALSO IM SORRY BUT a lot of these are private cause Authors dont want me giving them out Even My own is private for now......... also another M Reimu Godess form BUT AGAIN its another laggy one People pc who are fast and good DL HER 

ok M Reimu V1.99 now is Linkable So DL her BUT NO FB OR RAFFLES thats the laggy one ok just saying.........

Added in M reimu V1.99 LAGGY ONE but some people can DL HER go ahead check page 1 please Click THE M REIMU V1.99 tO DL HER ALSO IM SORRY BUT a lot of these are private cause Authors dont want me giving them out Even My own is private for now......... also another M Reimu Godess form BUT AGAIN its another laggy one People pc who are fast and good DL HER    ok M Reimu V1.99 now is Linkable So DL her BUT NO FB OR RAFFLES thats the laggy one ok just saying.........

I can be patient with those lags and yes I know that this version is laggy but my laptop can withstand her.

Added in M reimu V1.99 LAGGY ONE but some people can DL HER go ahead check page 1 please Click THE M REIMU V1.99 tO DL HER ALSO IM SORRY BUT a lot of these are private cause Authors dont want me giving them out Even My own is private for now......... also another M Reimu Godess form BUT AGAIN its another laggy one People pc who are fast and good DL HER 

ok M Reimu V1.99 now is Linkable So DL her BUT NO FB OR RAFFLES thats the laggy one ok just saying.........

Hm i think i will give them a try if they lag on my Mugen i can still switch between the not laggy M-Reimu.

Hm i think i will give them a try if they lag on my Mugen i can still switch between the not laggy M-Reimu.

mmmm Alright i got 3 good ones The 2 old and HAHAHAH brand new one

I can be patient with those lags and yes I know that this version is laggy but my laptop can withstand her.

mmmm ok I hope so 

UPDATE BEHOLD MY 5TH EDIT im no longer gonna update her enjoy shes cheap NOT CC OR OVERKILL CHEAP but cheap 

http://www.4shared.com/zip/PJv8_hWd/Anime2013Freak.html

please check page 1 also

I just check and she is using %n and null:

[state ]
type=displaytoclipboard
trigger1 = enemy,name="Crazy-Catastrophe[ver0.88]" 
text="%n"
params=4938056
ignorehitpause=1
[state ]
type=displaytoclipboard
trigger1 = enemy,name="Crazy-Catastrophe[ver0.88]"
text="%n"
params=4938060
ignorehitpause=1

• 2 weeks later...

Anime2013Freak Red Crimson

Yep Enjoy her Authors me And KibaNarutoMugen Also we added Red Aura effect nice Looking one And in 12p Mode her Projectiles are WAY SMALLER thank god And no card system Cause its not needed we got rid of it. She is very cheap and cannot get hit easily http://www.4shared.com/zip/_cvDXkbU/Anime2013Freak_Red_Crimson.html Music Is Jugement G orochi

Im not updateing her anymore

Please check Page 1 Again for link

Anime2013Freak Red Crimson

Yep Enjoy her Authors me And KibaNarutoMugen Also we added Red Aura effect nice Looking one And in 12p Mode her Projectiles are WAY SMALLER thank god And no card system Cause its not needed we got rid of it. She is very cheap and cannot get hit easily http://www.4shared.com/zip/_cvDXkbU/Anime2013Freak_Red_Crimson.html Music Is Jugement G orochi

Im not updateing her anymore

Please check Page 1 Again for link

Tried her, i love her pallete and her Effects^^

Thankyou FB last one Is Private For now shes Beyond cheap I cannot Release her yet......

My top edit Theres one secret the beginning Training Mode SHE WILL WIN BOTH ROUNDS thats Not Allowed to happen XD but it does cause of her coding. She can Kill Killer Donald Killer Colonol DEX Donald 12p mode Micheal R can draw game N Alice Kill M Reimu with %v%v and shes insanely strong She can Defeat Ced PH Donald RE but she dies due do the Time round Coding but shes My most prized Edit and She Will Remain private For now........Sorry Someday I Will Realease her........

• 2 weeks later...