Street Fighter X Tekken
Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:08 PM
Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:04 PM
Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:50 AM
Click images for larger versions
Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:31 AM
FUCKKKK YEA!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!
Akuma, M. Bison, Jin and Ogre confirmed for Street Fighter X Tekken, move sets included
Click images for larger versions
Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:41 PM
Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:03 PM
Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:40 AM
Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:19 PM
Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:15 AM
Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:43 PM
Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:34 PM
It's tempting to get this game now, but I'm going to wait for the Screwed over First Buyers Ultimate Version.
It looks like there not going to do a Ultimate Version because of how bad the Sells were for UMVC3.
I'm looking to use King/Cody (When he comes out as DLC)
Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:33 AM
Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:02 AM
Ono talks a lot about the upcoming release of the game, noting that we will get more information about the 12 new characters in April at Captivate, while also discussing why Law was included over Fei Long and even covering the reasons Karin wasn't included in the title.
Transcript of notable details from the interview
• More info on the 12 new characters in Street Fighter X Tekken will be revealed at Captivate in April.
• There will be only one disc release of the game and updates will be via DLC. He said that, just like SSF4 and SSF4 AE, there will be an option for those with the updated DLC version of the game to choose the older version so they can play with those people (If you have AE, you can choose to play just SSF4). So, you still need the most updated version of the game to play with all the new features.
• They chose Law over Fei Long because he was closer to Bruce Lee as a rip off character.
• One of the main reasons they have trouble getting Karin in the game is because her copyright belongs to a Manga artist. It doesn't mean they can't put her in, it just becomes really difficult contractually. He hints that if Harada does something *wink* *wink*, she might be in TxSF. Ono assures that he is not trolling with these statements, but they are true.
• They had trouble implementing charge move characters into this game because of how aggressive it is, though they think they have been successful with the ones they have currently put in. Some commands were changed from charge to motion attacks, like Chun-Li's fireball. Also, you can charge while doing things like the Cross Rush.
• As far as charge characters go, with Blanka, they have had trouble adapting him to this game and are still working on him.
• They are going to be paying close attention to tournaments and the like so they can decide if the game needs an SSF4 AE type of balance update.
• He says the PC version will be similar to the console, but he can't say anymore about it right now. This version will be released in May.
• He bluntly says that you will NOT see Q in this game. "It's a dead horse."
• He noted that a lot of people want R Mika, Eagle, and Alex....but not really saying anything about them other than laughing.
Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:35 PM
-__________- Y R U KEEP SAYIN DAT NIGGGA
Damn..there are like 6 chars only for vita!!
Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:09 AM
Character are on disc
» All of the models, sound files, openings, and endings for the DLC characters
» They're working on getting the movesets and textures working
» also, every character has two DLC alt costumes on the disc as well
Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:38 PM
Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:19 AM
Shame. Q needs to be in a new Street Fighter.
can't wait to see how they tweak'd out Brian Fury & Paul Phoenix.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users